lolcat tiem!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lolcat tiem!!!

I thought we had this thread in the old site but a search didn't pull it up. Feel free to delete if it is.

Tiem fur lolcats!!! Bring on the bad grammar and cute images! New theme every week!

This week's theme: RELIGION

Re: lolcat tiem!!!

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

. .
        Attached Files
        They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
        Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
        -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Don't laugh at that one, it just spreads misconceptions about Islam and stereotypes.

You laughed, didn't you? I kill you!!!
          [4:82]

Comment

Last edited by Rowanwood; 05 Mar 2011, 13:33.

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The Chief nodded in agreement.

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

my son Daniel and our cat Pnut have they're own Lolcat

"Close your eyes, take 20 paces farther than you thought nessesary and just when you think you've lost your way completely.. you'll be there. open your eyes" Alice Hoffman

Comment

did we change the weekly topic already? what is it? O.o

"Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them ... John Bernard Books

Indian Chief 'Two Eagles' was asked by a white government official; "You have observed the white man for 90 years. You've seen his wars and his technological advances. You've seen his progress, and the damage he's done."

The official continued; "Considering all these events, in your opinion, where did the white man go wrong?"

The Chief stared at the government official for over a minute and then calmly replied.. "When white man find land, Indians running it, no taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water. Women did all the work, Medicine Man free. Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing; all night having sex."

Then the chief leaned back and smiled; "Only white man dumb enough to think he could improve system like that."

Comment

It's still religion, peoples are just posting other lolcats too ^_^

Comment

Comment

Comment

Sorry for not updating the weekly topic, everyone. I had a wedding to plan and attend (sister in law), and then I got sick.

New weekly theme (updated Thursday night my time {+8}): LOVE

Love for siblings, for family, for friends, for significant others... Cheezburgers....
                            Who does your lolcat love?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X