This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone I'm aestate

I just wanted to say hi and I'm kinda new to this so I hope to learn alot and make some friends here.

Comment

Hello!

I'm brand spankin' new.

I figured it would be useful to have a place to ask questions and get input as well as share anything I come across.

Comment

Re: Hi everyone I'm aestate

Hello! I'm new too. I'm Violet. =D

Comment

Re: Hi I am new

Hi! I'm new too. I'm Violet. I wouldn't worry too much about making mistakes, everyone does.

Comment

Hello !

My name is Dustin, im 26 and coming out of a bad marriage. Im getting back in touch with my faith and myself again. I made the mistake of changing to much for someone. But i have learnd alot.

I will be more then happy to post more in this thread. I do not mean to sum myself up with just this negative post.

Thank you for your time !

ps. its rare for me not to take a pic without making some kind of goober face lol.

OK here is the rest.

My mother is the reason for my faith. When she was younger she was into witchcraft and i think around 1997 she became born again and left her pagan roots. I have a love for summer nights and cats. I collect vinly records, i enjoy reading, and walking. It would be rather hard to sum all my likes up. I have a wide range in taste when it comes to food and art.

One of my goals in life is to make wine and live a good life and im growing my hair and beard back out lol
            Last edited by DustinHayden; 16 Jun 2012, 13:33. Reason: added more

Comment

Re: Hello !

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your recent relationship. I can relate a bit. I changed too much for some one too, and have been developing myself and my faith a lot in the last year. I'm new too. I'm Violet. =D

Comment

Hello Violet, and thank you for the welcome.

Comment

Re: Melannen's Intro

Hello and welcome to PF!!!
                  Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                  sigpic

Comment

Re: Hi everyone I'm aestate

Hello and welcome to PF!!
                    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                    sigpic

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hi! & Welcome to Pagan Forum!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF...whatever has brought you here, we are happy to have you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Hi. I really love your pic!
                            Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Re: Hi I am new

I mean new as in learning more about being a good wiccan. I only know one other wiccan so self study is my only help.

Comment

Old fogey poking her head back in

Hey everyone

*pokes her head in*

How's it going in here? I see plenty of the old hands are still around and about.

Don't mind me, I'll just be back here, reading and making rude noises.

*makes tea and settles down*
                                You can find some of my creative writing at http://libbyscribbles.com

Comment

Working...
                                X