This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hotep!

Thankyou!! I'm kind of following aspects of Norse Paganism and Wicca; but predominantly E Paganism, but it works okay for me I guess.

Comment

Re: Alchemical Hopeful Here!

Hello and welcome to PF!!
      Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
      sigpic

Comment

Howdy!

Another Alchemist! Very nice!
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Hello everybody!

Hey, call me Ementine.
          I wanted to say hello to eveyone, I'm really hoping that I enjoy it here and learn a lot and make some new friends. I am always up to talk and I'm going to try and be on here as much as I can. You can ask me questions if you want and check out my profile to learn a little more about me.
          Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
          http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

Re: Hello everybody!

Hello, Ementine!
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Hello there!
              "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Failte!! Good to meet you!

Comment

And hello to you, Ementine!

Comment

Re: Hi there!

Failte! Good to meet you, from another new member.

Comment

Re: Hello!

Failte!! Good to meet you!

Comment

Hello and welcome

Comment

Re: Hello!

Hello and welcome

Comment

Hey folks

You can call me orchestrion or Driscoll if you like c: I've been Wiccan for seven years but I've been a little bit frustrated with that label lately, not really wanting to adhere to Gardnerian ideas and interpretations of being a witch and Paganism in general- I'm starting to just see myself as a Pagan Witch, but I'm still trying to explore various avenues and talk to folks about various labels and their experiences and everything else. I hope to meet plenty of great people and learn awesome new things here!

selume proferre

Comment

Re: Hey folks

Hello! Is there any story behind the name Orchestrion?

Comment

Re: Hey folks

Originally posted by Simon Slade View Post
                                Hello! Is there any story behind the name Orchestrion?
                                Hi c:
                                Ahh, an orchestrion is a machine that plays music and is designed to sound like a full musical ensemble. It has a few other meanings but they're pretty much related to that.
                                I learned about them in one of my high school music theory classes and I've just been really fascinated since, haha.

selume proferre

Comment

Working...
                                X