This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi - Leo Lady here looking for guidance and someone to communicate with

It's possible that some negative spirit had rooted itself in the women, and the peaceful things such as the crystals had drawn it out because you were putting positive energy into the women and the sage had made it leave because it is a cleanser.

This is only an opinion, I haven't done much crystal work on others. But I use a crystal and rose quartz on myself to help me in times of trouble. I feel great after it because the negative things are gone from me. You were putting positive into her with yourself and the crystals, which is why you felt like that. You could feel the negitiveness in side of her through the crystal.

Negative spirits can cause it's host to act in a negative way depending on why the spirit was there. It wanted a home and choose her, because she was having a hard time communicating with her mother it is possible that the spirit had a hard time with it's mother when it was alive in human form. Kind of like a low level of possession. I've dealt with things like that before and when I was cured of it I felt amazing because I could think for myself again.

Because it was visible, it could be from the strength of the spirit. It may had been there for a long time.

I hope this helps a little.
    Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
    http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

hello

Hope to learn and thank you for the opportunity

Comment

Guten tag

Hello everyone

I'm Jennii and I'm 27 years old. I'm the mother of 3 girls and wife of a US Soldier. I currently am living in Germany and enjoying every second. I am a stay at home mom with an A.A.S. in Computer Science and am pursuing my B.S. in Environmental Science.

I'm half Haitian (dad) and half German (mom) and this has had a huge influence on my current spiritual path as a Hedgewitch. I have very pantheistic views on the divine and am interested in Vodoun ancestor worship as well. I started studying the Craft about 14 years ago. I love gardening and learning about Herbs.

This forum seems to be very active so I can't wait to jump in!
        ‎"Your imagination creates the inner picture that allows you to participate in the act of creation. It's the invisible connecting link to manifesting your own destiny." - Wayne Dyer

Comment

Re: Guten tag

Yay! Welcome to PF!

Cool to see more people from Germany in here! We're collecting a little group!

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Re: hello

Hello and welcome to the site.

Comment

Failte! Welcome aboard Jennii!

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Thank you
                    ‎"Your imagination creates the inner picture that allows you to participate in the act of creation. It's the invisible connecting link to manifesting your own destiny." - Wayne Dyer

Comment

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                      Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Welcome to PF.
                        Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here.
                          Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Thank you for your reply!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much for your reply. I could tell it was negative because I could feel it, although that never happend before nor since. I tried to tell her that she had more inside her, but after some thought, she decided she didn't want more healings. I sincerely appreciate your reply. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Wilkommen!
                                [4:82]

Comment

Working...
                                X