This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting over? A re-hello perhaps?

Hello all! I was on the forum a while back and started quite a mean-spirited thread attacking beliefs in magic/shamanism/etc. It's no excuse for the harshness of my tone, but I had a very dramatic event happen around that time that involved religion that colored a lot of how I spoke and I used the so-called "New Atheist" regime of writers and speakers as a foundation and defense mechanism. I know this was wrong and my beliefs have went through some radical alterations I have dealt with the aforementioned issue and come back from a job overseas and had a lot put in order. So I just wanted to come back to the forum because I so enjoyed reading this forum and the many perspectives on here. I hope that I can join in the discussions in a spirit of openness and kindness and to learn as much as I can from the voices here.

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you all in some great talks on here!

Comment

Hello

Hello,
      My name is darkriver, I have been a pagan for ten years. I have an interest in all kinds of paganism and have found myself more drawn to the craft side of it all. I am a keen reader and enjoy many different books. I am also a huge Doctor Who fan. I also live with a cat who allows me her company.

I have joined as I would like to be more attentive to my faith and study more. So I am looking for people to talk to as I begin my path. Its nice to meet you all.
      DarkRiver

Comment

Re: Starting over? A re-hello perhaps?

Welcome back! And I mean that...it takes a lot to come back like that! Thank you, aside from the kerfuffle, you had some pretty good convo!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
          Welcome back! And I mean that...it takes a lot to come back like that! Thank you, aside from the kerfuffle, you had some pretty good convo!
          Thanks! Yeah, the kerfuffle has been kerfuffled. I came back because of the great voices on here and the interesting people. Good positive energy is what I am needing, and I feel it here.

Comment

Welcome back.
            Hearth and Hedge

Comment

Hello I am new

Hi Everyone,
              I am Alicia. I am 22 from Canada. Been spiritual all my life and now I am trying to find the right belief for me. I can not wait to meet you all and learn more about you.

Comment

Re: Hello I am new

Hello! Nice to meet you. I'm pretty new myself.

Comment

Hey there :] hope we can be of aid.

selume proferre

Comment

Hello!
                    I need more characters to make this a non-spammy post?
                    "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Re: Hey

Welcome, NightSpirit-Dragon! I am also new to the forum. I am a practicioner of Dragon Magick - do you practice any type of magick?

Comment

Merry Meet, I'm Zephyr!

Hello everyone, my name is Zephyranth. I've been on other Pagan forums and sites before, such as PaganSpace, but I've been disappointed by both the actual format of the site and the content. I've been a member of this site for about an hour, and I must say, I'm already thrilled with it! I'm new to my path and constantly eager to learn. I hope to get the opportunity to interact with people of all faiths and backgrounds and learn from all of them.
                          If you have any questions or would like to know anything about me, please feel free to ask!

Comment

Re: Merry Meet, I'm Zephyr!

Welcome :] glad you've liked what you've seen.

selume proferre

Comment

Thank you, Orchestrion! I am greatly hoping to find some support here that I don't find elsewhere. I'm solitary mostly, and it's nice to have people to talk to about what I believe in! Though I live in a very diverse and accepting community, it can be very lonely to be Pagan here like anywhere else!

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum.
                                �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                                ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                                Sneak Attack
                                Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Working...
                                X