X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tiny little suggestion

Okay, so here's the deal...

If you go to the top of the page, where it says "Welcome...", click on "Notifications" and go to "Inbox".

Once you are on that page, scroll down and on the left side under "My Settings" click on "General Settings".

On THAT page, you can change all sorts of stuff...but for the post order in threads, you want to scroll down to "thread display mode" (about 2/3 down the page). Right now it is probably set to "Linear-newest first", but you want to select "Linear-oldest first" (or you can check out the other opitions)....and you should be all set!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Another new face

Hello!

I'm new too, so I guess I should post an intro, lol.

Comment

Well.

Aparently I *can't* figure out what is going on with the default and fix it...

...somehow I can't get into the admin panel, it keeps kicking my out to the main forum.

...that part will have to wait, but at least you can fix how you read it!
        Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh. I'm used to that being the default so I just assumed it was different coding. WELL that makes things easier. xP Thank yooou~

Comment

Greetings I'm new to this site as well. Pleased to meet you and I hope all is well.

Comment

Re: Hello everyone I am new to this site.

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm sure I will be seeing a lot of you around the site. I hope everything is going well with everyone.

---------- Post added at 07:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by Amelia-Mary View Post
              Welcome
              I must say Amelia I like your Quote We're all going to hell & I'm driving the bus LOL that's awesome

---------- Post added at 08:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 AM ----------

Originally posted by Monk View Post
              Welcome to PF!
              Greeting's Monk, So you are in southeast Michigan? I used to live in Kalamazoo Michigan about 11 years ago. Trust me I don't miss it a bit. lol nice meeting you

Comment

Re: Hello everyone I am new to this site.

Kalamazoo? Hey! I got a gal in Kalamazoo...

I'm from Michigan, too. Welcome to the Forum!
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Merry Meet, everyone. (:

Welcome
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Re: Hello!

Woo another philosopher! Welcome

Comment

Re: Hello!!

Welcome

Comment

Re: Hello!!

Hello Welcome to PF. X
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

You found the right place! Welcome to our family
                            They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                            Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                            -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Re: MM

Hi and welcome!

I love that Angel's Trumpet you have as your avatar...what an inventive shot!
                              Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: MM

Thanks, I actually have a tattoo of it =D I love the symbolism of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X