X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm back! Legs beware!

Yaaaaaayyyy!!!! Welcome back!
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I miss your fox avatars! Good to see you online again!
      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

*humps leg*

Mostly art.

Comment

You beat me to it V.
          If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows. ---Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Welcome back, Crynnath!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Re: Hello again, and with a new user name

Hello and welcome back, AD!

I don't quite recall the name PaganKnight... but with my memory? That's not a surprise. To explain what happened, though, we had a major malfunction on our database and after days of trying to get a hold of the guy who hosted our site (his own server) we finally decided to begin anew, start from scratch. Shortly after that we changed the forum software, too.

In any case, it's great to see you around!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Re: Back from the Black Forest

Welcome back, Larix!

Comment

Welcome back! The pic is still cute
                  "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                  - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Re: *insert stereotypical newbie topic title here*

Welcome! I'm doing my biology coursework now, I prefer chemistry if I'm honest, but SCIENCE RULES

Comment

Re: Back from the Black Forest

Welcome

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello, I'm happy to be here!

Hi everyone, I'm Medb (it's the old Irish form of Maeve and pronounced the same way). I'm glad to have found this forum as I am just now starting to turn my pagan beliefs into something more structured and practiced. So exciting!

A bit about me:
                          I live in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.
                          The things I love most are Faeries, Fire, and Dragons.
                          There is no such thing as too much salt and garlic in my food.

Looking foward to talking with everyone,
                          Medb

Comment

Eep! Welcome back!
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Hello, I'm happy to be here!

Hello and welcome to PF! You are just one state down from me!! Practically neighbors!

(well...and on the other side of it, since I'm coAstal...)
                              Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, hey! I remember you! Welcome back
                                Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Working...
                                X