Clear All

Re: Hey everyone

Welcome! Hope you find your place here
    "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
    - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Re: Hey everyone

Welcome to PF.
      There are lots of good people here to ask questions of on all sorts of things including the many paths of paganism. One of the reasons I like it here is the diversity of knowledge and the fact that points of view on different topics are offered, but they don't try to cram them down your throat as the only way.
      The only advice I can offer at this point is go with what feels best to you and not go strictly by the "Book"(Any), think of it like recipe that you were given and feel free to "Tweak" it to your taste. Have fun!!
      Gargoyles watch over me...I can hear them snicker in the dark.

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Re: Hello to PF

Welcome to PF!

Pull the operating handle (which protrudes from the right side of the receiver) smartly to the rear and release it.

Comment

Re: Hello

Welcome to PF!

Comment

Hi

My name is Kori, I'm an 18 yr old female residing on the shore of Lake Superior, Ontario, Canada.

I have been interested in the occult for about a year now - so bare with me, I'm still new and learning.

Hope all is well with everyone!

Comment

Re: Hi

Welcome to the Forum... I haven't been on this forum very long ,just meeting new people, and still trying to get the feel of this place.

Comment

Welcome to PF.
                I love lake superior it has some of the most spectacular sun sets I've ever seen.

Comment

Hi

I have been a practicing pagan for around 14 years, wanted to see who was out there in cyberspace. I'm looking to share my experiences with covens, solitary practice, paganism/Wicca in relationships and generally living the life from adolescent to professional adult, with anyone who might benefit from my experiences.

I am also interested in what I can learn from others as I explore the thoughts and trials of advancing my spititual path. Looking forward to new experiences!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Looking forward to talking with you. Welcome!
                      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Welcome to the right place to do all that.

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF! We are glad to see you!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

welcome and bb

Comment

Welcome. Planning on moving up there one day, but not on the Canada side :P

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X