X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Rangiora North Canterbry New Zealand

Hi my name is Richard, I have been a member for a week but forgot to do the
    intro bit . I was born on the islands of scilly. I moved to NZ about 40 years ago.
    My work field was electroncs/microcontrollers. I retired about three and a half
    years ago for health reasons.
    I am a secular Pagan with a developing interest in its religions side.
    I currently share a flat with a cat who is a refugee from the Christchurch earthquake. The cat thinks he shares his flat with a human who is a refugee
    from the Christchurch earthquake. The cat so far is getting the upper paw.

Comment

Re: Hey Everybody!

Welcome to the forum!

Take a look around...you'll find a lot of paths discussed here, some of which might be very different from what you've experienced so far. Hope you enjoy your time, and learn a lot! Don't be afraid to ask questions, either!
      Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Re: Hi from Rangiora North Canterbry New Zealand

Heh, sounds like both you and the cat are quite the characters. Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here.
          Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: Hey Everybody!

Hello and welcome. As Dez said, there are a lot of different paths here. There are also a lot of good people.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Re: Hello to all

Hello and welcome. There is the ask an amateur nercomancer thread; you may want to check it out, if you haven't already: Ask An Amateur Necromancer.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thank you both for the welcoming, and yes i have read through that thread already...very closely, thank you for linking it anyway

Comment

Another Newbie amongst you.

Hello everyone! I'm new around here and am still a little confused by all this. It's been a while since I used a forum! I just wanted to introduce myself, and say hello. =]
                  You guys can call me Mara. I'm 18, from California, and have been dabbling in paganism for the last 3 years. I don't really like labels, or maybe I'm just indecisive! But either way, I've never classified myself any particular religion. I believed many things that follow Pagan beliefs before I knew what those were. When I met a friend of mine who had been practicing for a few years and he said "Are you sure you're not a witch?". =P
                  And now I'm here because I've reached a low point in my life, and am looking for some connection with other like-minded people.
                  I know I still have so much to learn, and am very ready to do so!

So, hello!

Comment

Re: Another Newbie amongst you.

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy it here, but I have to tell you, your text is a little small and hard to read!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

The color seems fine to me, but I use a pale skin...it's possible that that people on darker forum skins will have issues reading that! If you would, could you please make it a bit bigger?

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Originally posted by Dez View Post
                          Welcome to the forum!

The color seems fine to me, but I use a pale skin...it's possible that that people on darker forum skins will have issues reading that! If you would, could you please make it a bit bigger?
                          I can see the color all right--I have the blue and white skin. It's just the size that's bugging my eyes. Must be getting old.

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Welcome! I'm from Dunedin myself. It's nice to see another NZder on the board.

Was your home damaged by the quakes? Or4 did you get off okay?
                            "Wealth is as swift | as a winking eye
                            Of friends the falsest it is."

Havamal, 74

"The wolf that lies idle | shall win little meat,
                            Or the sleeping man success."

Havamal, 58

Comment

My children's home in Kaiapoi lost two chimneys, fortunately it is on firm ground, so not to badly,damaged
                              I was between flats at the time, due to the housing shortage after the quake took two months
                              to find somewhere to live. The cat is here until its owner can find a flat. I am one of the
                              luckier ones.

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

My children's home in Kaiapoi lost two chimneys, fortunately it is on firm ground, so not to badly,damaged
                              I was between flats at the time, due to the housing shortage after the quake took two months
                              to find somewhere to live. The cat is here until its owner can find a flat. I am one of the
                              luckier ones.

Comment

Thank you Dez

Comment

Working...
                                X