I am also new of this forum.
      Thanks

Comment

Re: Hello!

welcome guys!

Comment

Hey There..

Hello to whoever is reading this,

I have been looking for a pagan/wiccan forum forever and had no luck, this website seemed comfortable so i decided to sign up here. I am a solitary wiccan...not by choice though, in my community one has to be careful, it is very difficult to find mentors. I've had to come out of two closets in this town, the sexuality closet and the "broom closet" later on. Not so much as in screaming "hey this is my faith", more like wearing my pentacle around my neck and if people ask my faith than I tell them. Anyway, I'm a student in High School...almost done -sigh-. I've done what I can on my own to practice on my own, to be honest I don't think I've made much progress, that being said I should mention that this is my first real interaction with others like this. I would love to hear any knowledge from peers or others on anything he or she has for advice. So please, if you have any advice tell me.

Blessed Be
          John

Comment

Re: Hey There..

Welcome John,this forum is a good place to interact with other Pagans,it is a very eclectic group,and I think you will find also a very open and helpful crowd. Check out the many sections,I am sure you will find much knowledge and friendship here.
            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Miranda Dances

Greetings to my new world of cyber-acquaintances, future friends, and fellow travelers. My name is Miranda. I believe in a great creative spirit with many names. When I ride my bike or horse, the spirit who rides with me is Epona. When I dance, I dance with Terpsichore. When I gave birth to my children, I called on Artemis. I believe that all things have souls: people, animals, rocks, trees, words, and motorcycles. And I don't know, of course, but I think that when we die we reunite with our loved ones in a peaceful and beautiful place. Beyond that, I don't have what one might call a religion. I do, however, dance.

Comment

Re: Miranda Dances

Oh brave new world that has such people in it!

Welcome to Pagan Forum, Miranda.
                Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Re: Hey There..

Hello and welcome. There are a lot of people here with different views, and some of us with the same problems you are having--being in both the broom closet and THE closet. I hope you enjoy it here, and that we can help you.
                  Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hello and welcome! The subject of your intropost is making me think of "Doctor Who" ("The Doctor Dances").

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Thank you for the welcome. I am aware that Dr. Who is a television program but I don't have a TV so don't understand the reference. Dr. Who is a dancer?

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda View Post
                        Thank you for the welcome. I am aware that Dr. Who is a television program but I don't have a TV so don't understand the reference. Dr. Who is a dancer?
                        Doctor Who is a time-lord in a BBC hosted British sci-fi series that has been running since the 60s. Basically, he's an alien who looks human who travels through time and space in his TARDIS (spaceship).

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by Miranda View Post
                          In addition to what volcaniclastic said, "The Doctor Dances" is the name of an episode. And a very heart-breaking one at that!

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Dazed and Confused

Hello everyone,

Though my journey of faith has been a rather long one, I was quite contented as an atheist throughout many of my teen years and much of college. Oddly enough, a visit from some kind Jehovah's Witnesses is what launched my newly zealous search for spirituality, leading me to first Satanism, then to everything from Eastern thought to Celtic traditions to Pygmy African beliefs.

I've always had a strong desire to research various spiritualities, but as a child my religious father thought I would abandon Jewish doctrine for witchery (well, I can't blame him at this point), leading me to abandon all faith whatsoever.

To make a long story as short as possible, as I've matured I have re-fostered my belief in magic, which was always particularly strong as a child of course.

Admittedly, I do not personally believe in sentient entities, like gods and spirits, but I do believe in such ideas as conceptualizing what is, to me, undeniably, the "divine" in all life, and I do not think we truly understand those powers or how well connected we are to those force of nature.

I hope to learn quite a bit from all of you, and hopefully I too can be a valuable resource and community member. Also, just a note... Please don't think that just because I don't literally believe in sentient spirits that I will ever judge anyone else for doing so. If you believe in something, I think it's real! (Clap if you believe!)

Thanks!

Comment

Hello Everyone

Hello,

So, I wrote a somewhat extensive intro, then my computer ate it somehow, or it's maybe secretly pending somewhere. In any case, here's a short and sweet intro to replace the lost (?) one.

I am highly confused spiritually. Maybe? Erm... Case, point.

I am hoping to learn more about paganism and myself through my involvement here. Through unlikely events, I was led to the Church of Satan recently. But I am alarmed by Pentagonal Revisionism (the Church's goals), because it is fraught with a focus on technological answers in areas where I think an imagination would suit just fine or even better than mechanical invention. So, now I'm basically soaking up all I can from all types of belief structures, attempting to synthesize my own path of the magikal and the spiritual.

I hope that I can be a service to this community, which has already proved a valuable resource to me.

Thanks!

Comment

Ah! Illumination indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X