X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

Originally posted by Hisdyingbride View Post
    Ontario, you?
    BC. (*character lengthening portion of the text*) - could somebody PLEASE do away with the 10 char limit?

Mostly art.

Comment

Whaaaaaaaaat Limit???????????????
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Sean here!

Sean Ridley Ravensdale (Or simply Sean), is the name by which I go around the interwebs.

I've dwelt into the mysterious, dark and obscure yet fascinating, marvellous and seducing arts of the occultism for about three years now. Being a complete and rather ignorant novice at this, I seek further enlightenment to grow spiritually and be able to fully merge witchcraft and occultism into my daily life. Raised in a conflict between my catholic and evangelic sides of the family, I developed at a very early stage of my life a certain negativity against religion, falling at quite a young age into atheism. However, this proved to be a hindering element in my life, and so I began researching almost desperately for something to believe in. Becoming aware of the difference between spirituality and religion was a really mind-opening experience.

As a metal-head, stereotypically driven by an impulse towards the dark, I eventually stumbled upon the Joy of Satan site. After studying for many days the information given by the site, the sceptical intuition that I developed during my days as an atheist began to kick in. Realizing all the Nazi influence and hate propaganda contained on the page taught me to question everything I heard, read or even said. This has helped me find my own true path, and saved me from falling into another religion instead of entering spirituality at its fullest.

I've worked for a long time with Tarot cards and the Pendulum. I believe to have made contact with Azazel, Raum, and very briefly with Belial. Although I'm still not sure of the veracity of the contact I made with Azazel and Belial, I talk with Raum on a monthly basis. I have failed many attempts to open my third eye and directing the chakras properly, which has proven to be quite a frustrating process.

I've started to record my experiences using a Book of Shadows, in which I also plan out self-made spells and rituals, most of them will be shared through this forum for all of you.

I'm sure that being part of this community will prove a gratifying experience and I hope it will bring me the wisdom I seek. I also will ensure that the wisdom I've gathered on my journey will be as well imparted here for whom want to know.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Re: Sean here!

Welcome, Sean. I'm new too.

I'm thinking about starting a Book of Shadows for my own journey. Can't wait to hear what you'd like to share.

Comment

Neat! Well nice to meet a fellow Pagan Canadian!
            Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            BC. (*character lengthening portion of the text*) - could somebody PLEASE do away with the 10 char limit?

Comment

Welcome to Pagan Forum!
              [4:82]

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

Welcome to pf x
                  "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Hello fellow Satanist.

*sorry I'm usually not a greeter. But your plea in the rant got me here!
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                      Hello fellow Satanist.

*sorry I'm usually not a greeter. But your plea in the rant got me here!
                      Ranting actually works!

Comment

Poof! I'm here .... but where am I?

Hello everyone. Bright Blessings to you all. Hope to get acquainted soon.
                        sigpicFor something different, visit my blog: http://theunknownwizard.blogspot.com

Comment

Re: Poof! I'm here .... but where am I?

A pentagram merged with an ankh and two snakes spiralling upwards? You must be awesome. I'm quite new as well. Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hello and welcome to PF!
                            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                            sigpic

Comment

Looks like the snakes are from the Caduceus,as explained here.

أفضل افلام سكس: مشاهد ساخنة، مقاطع رومانسية، قصص سكس، ستشعل مشاعركم ووتقدم لكم متعة جنسية

Click image for larger version

Name:	caduceus-7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	351421
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Right you are. :=): The symbol includes the Caduceus as well as the pentagram and ankh. It speaks to me on many levels. I received the silver pendant from the artist/ creator of the design and wear it around my neck wherever I go.
                                sigpicFor something different, visit my blog: http://theunknownwizard.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                                X