X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello~

Hello and welcome to PF!
    Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
    sigpic

Comment

Wulfric says Hello

I'm Wulfric. I ride motorcycles and have very eclectic beliefs. I firmly believe in the hard pantheon of the Norse Way. However, I also believe in less personifies gods and other gods. I pursue freedom and will pursue it as long as it is there to seek.

I am decent with reading Tarot, am acceptable with the Runes, and am working on scrying and opening my third eye. I perform rituals in the HOGD- derived western style that Wicca, HOGD, and most ritual Magic(k) practitioners accept.

When my female counterpart and I perform rituals together, we acknowledge and accept our differences in pantheon (or lack thereof) and we actually work well together.

OK, now that the uptight statement of my beliefs is over....

I like my Yamaha cruiser. It rides like a dream and I commune with nature better on it than walking (wind representing communication, it stimulates my psychic sensitivity.)

I like to camp and drink massive quantities of beer.

I'm a 21-year-old US Army veteran (early separation, medical BS. Don't bring it up, please.)

I'm here to learn all that i can. The duo that I and my female counterpart is good, but we both agree that we need a third. So I need to learn to be a good elder to our initiate when we find one.

Comment

Re: Wulfric says Hello

Hey there fellow Heathen! Welcome!

As a polytheist, I believe in deities of other pantheons too (I think that's what you're saying?) but I stick with the Norse. I feel the greatest pull toward them.

I was thinking of going for a bike license this year or next, when I get some money.

It's great to have you on the forum!
        "Wealth is as swift | as a winking eye
        Of friends the falsest it is."

Havamal, 74

"The wolf that lies idle | shall win little meat,
        Or the sleeping man success."

Havamal, 58

Comment

Thanks for the welcome! I wrote that intro after working all day, so it kind of rambled. Yes, that's how i meant to put it.

When you're getting ready for your permit test, just let me know. I'll help however i can.

Comment

Hullo and welcome to PF!
            Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
            sigpic

Comment

Re-introduction (or, The Second Coming of Rok)

I've found myself gravitating back...I admit it.

For those of you that don't know me, I used to own the place Hopefully that won't taint your opinions of me...you'll have plenty of opportunity for opinion-tainting when you get to know me I'm a former Christian then Pagan then bought the Pagan Forum then became an Athiest and then sold the Pagan Forum. In that order. I believe some of my older posts are still floating around...there's more than enough blackmail information there to satisfy those that follow darker paths.

I see a lot of new faces but am seeing some old ones too - that makes me smile

I'm not known for my brevity...but for now consider it a treat!

Comment

Re: Re-introduction (or, The Second Coming of Rok)

Welcome back!! I was wondering where you'd got to. Oh how I remember reading your lively comments in the debate threads on the old forum! Glad you found your way home.
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

And now it comes full circle You were one of the first to welcome me back in the day so lemme welcome you back
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                  surrounded by plush, downy things,
                  ill prepared, but willing,
                  to descend."

Comment

Good old Rok! Welcome back!
                    They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
                    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
                    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Pleasure to meet you
                      "Wealth is as swift | as a winking eye
                      Of friends the falsest it is."

Havamal, 74

"The wolf that lies idle | shall win little meat,
                      Or the sleeping man success."

Havamal, 58

Comment

Welcome Back!
                        Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Welcome back Rok!
                          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                          ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                          Sneak Attack
                          Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Re: Scheduled Downtime

Hey all. For those of you who haven't seen the post I made in the PF Group on Facebook:

Just a heads up to everyone. There is a new rev out for the software we are using at PF so please expect a little downtime while I get us up to date, in the next few days. I don't have a specific time-frame yet, but I'm thinking somewhere either Friday or Saturday afternoon-ish.
                            While the forum is down, I encourage anyone to comment on the Facebook page. The downtime for the forum will be estimated to take about 30 minutes to 1 hour tops, provided nothing goes wrong.
                            �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                            ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                            Sneak Attack
                            Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Welcome back.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Hello Rok, lovely to see you back! Hope you're keeping well and look forward to catching up with you.
                                Brightest blessings as always,
                                Tylluan
                                www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Working...
                                X