This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anime

Anyone else here into anime? What are some of your favorites? Do you attend any conventions? I am completely obsessed with anime. I love Princess Mononoke, Spirited Away, Vampire Hunter D:Bloodlust, Corpse Princess, Tenchi Muyo, Chobits, Dears, Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex, and Card Captor Sakura. I have so many I can't list them all. I just went to Anime Next convention in Somerset, NJ on Saturday. I was feeling under the weather but I still had a blast. I took lots of pictures.
    -Jessica [aka Whitewolf]

Re: Anime

Corpse Princess isn't bad. I'll watch the Big Three shonen shows (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece) but they're more mindless entertainment than anything.

I like Hellsing, Witchblade, the manga Vinland Saga which is actually pretty historically accurate, Gunsmith Cats (the OVA and the manga), anything else that involves Kenichi Sonoda because I think he's the best mangaka in Japan in all honesty, and I like...*sigh*...Cardcaptor Sakura. I freely admit that last one but I never live it down.
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Let a man never stir on his road a step
    without his weapons of war;
    for unsure is the knowing when the need shall arise
    of a spear on the way without.
    -

Comment

I love anime. Hellsing, Ergo Proxy, Death Note, Code Geass, Full Metal Alchemist, Bleach, Trigun and FLCL are some of my favorites.
      Cogito ergo sum.

My blog type thing: RaineV1.tumblr.com

Comment

Anime fan here... too much titles for me to remember tho...

Comment

I need to get into some less mainstream Anime so far I'm a huge fan of Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh so only the real mainstream stuff. Any suggestions?

Comment

OMG!! I LOVE all kinds of anime/manga and I'm totally with I have so many favorites I can't name them all, lol.
            But I can try Angel Beats, Garden of Sinners, Wolf's Rain, FLCL, Elfen Lied, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, Howl's Moving Castle (The book was a better than movie), Clannad/Clannad After Story, Air, Mai-Hime, Mai-Otome, Mai-Otome Zwei, Mai-Otome Siefer, annd......Ergo Proxy, the very short anime movie Comedy (dark,poignant, and beautiful), also xxxHolic, Guilty Crown, Black Butler, Ouran Host Club, The Wallflower, Outlaw Star, Tigun, Tenchi Muyo and I could probably think of others buut.. I think you get the idea, I've always wanted to go to an anime convention though.

Oh also my new favorite that I just can't get enough of I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this anime is Fairy Tale.
            A witch is a woman who knows what she wants and is not afraid to work to achieve it. She has strong beliefs and the power to go through with her wishes. She has the power to turn thought into action. She's a strong, hardworking and intelligent woman.
            Call me a witch and I will thank you for the compliment.

Comment

Working...
            X