Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Assistance with Emergency Circumstances Involving Mispractice by Novices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Assistance with Emergency Circumstances Involving Mispractice by Novices

There's a lot leading up to this, but according to a friendxwho has much more experience than I do, a group of enthusiastic novice Pagans may have summoned a nightwing. Their leader radiates this odd energy, as I've been told, and being around this group saps my friends' energy. I've also heard that the leader brought a 1-month old lamb to the school, and no one has heard of it since. Plus, my friends say that the leader smells like old blood, and that same smell is strong throughout the school, particularly near the gym.
    If anyone here has anything that could be of any use to this, please share it. I'm honestly anxious about the situation, especially since all of this is going down while I'm still learning about Paganism myself.

Re: Seeking Assistance with Emergency Circumstances Involving Mispractice by Novices

Last I checked, Nightwing belonged to the DC universe.

Mostly art.

Comment

Re: Seeking Assistance with Emergency Circumstances Involving Mispractice by Novices

It's supposed to be from the 7th circle of Hell, a soul of the damned. Jugding by the fact that my friend told me to be on the look out for two-foot long black feathers, it's a very large bjrd of some sort. They can't walk on salt.

Comment

Hmm. I'm afraid I can't help, since I don't believe in this kind of thing. Hopefully someone can help you, though.

Mostly art.

Comment

Shrug, well, there's the eternal answer of purging the heretics for the glory of the God-Emperor of Man...

er wait, that's illegal.

Do you know anything about the noobs in question?

Might be worthwhile to know what they practice and how before jumping to accusations of summoning hellspawn.

What's your friend's source of info on 'nightwings' by the way? They aren't a beastie that I've heard of and the term doesn't sound right for the systems I'm familiar with (this doesn't mean much, I don't look into demons often).
          Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Yeah, this does kinda sound like the product of an overactive imagination so please don't panic. I also had similar experiences of 'rival' groups casting horrible spells or causing chaos. I was also, like, 14 at the time! 15 years on, I can tell you I've studied a lot more since those early days, seen a lot, experienced a lot, and benefited from the wisdom of many fellow travellers (plenty of whom can be found on this very forum), and I can tell you that although some people DO work with raising entities, stories like yours tend to be nothing more than imagination from young and experimenting minds.

If you are genuinely scared, then you could do a protection spell for yourself and your friend. It's always worth doing something like that anyway. Otherwise, I really think you have nothing to worry about.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by BerrySpice View Post
              It's supposed to be from the 7th circle of Hell, a soul of the damned. Jugding by the fact that my friend told me to be on the look out for two-foot long black feathers, it's a very large bjrd of some sort. They can't walk on salt.
              Sounds like they've read too many comic books and Medieval Italian literature. Seriously, I'd love to see their sources for this info.
              my etsy store
              My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
              surrounded by plush, downy things,
              ill prepared, but willing,
              to descend."

Comment

To be fair, many Satanists regularly call upon Satan/Powerful demons as casual fare in ritual. So, I guess, "mispractice" is loaded for me. If you are concerned, I agree with casting a spell of protection.

What I would be WORRIED about is the unheard-of lamb and old blood smell. How young are these kids? If it showy they want, maybe you could invite them to a super fun super jazzy (super fake) ritual and cleanse them of demonic forces in such a way that they are amped up about the horrible evil that has left their burdened souls. At least, this works in evangelism, right?

Comment

Fine, let's say this moniker for this demon is just an archetype. Why is it the only grimoires and literature I've seen that ever reference circles of Hell are only found in Dante's Inferno?
                  my etsy store
                  My blog

to descend."

Comment

Dante's Inferno as far as I know is mainly a concept from the Christian dogma,and does not reflect every view as to the nature of Hell.
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                      Dante's Inferno as far as I know is mainly a concept from the Christian dogma,and does not reflect every view as to the nature of Hell.
                      However the concept of circles of Hell only existed with Dante's Inferno afterwards. Everything else is a gateway to a different realm. Some may accuse me of word mincing, but that mincing is actually key in terms of the other scant details we're given.
                      my etsy store
                      My blog

to descend."

Comment

Firstly please don't panic.... it simply feeds the general paranoia. Whatever is going on - and it might not be anything at all - it's probably not as bad as you think. It seems to me that you have a group thought form hyping up the hysteria here so hang onto that thought.

To start with, here are a few questions and if you can answer them for me I might be able to shed a bit more light upon the matter:

Do you know this group? Personally or through a friend of a friend?

Can you define exactly what you mean by a nightwing please? Not being awkward here but what you term a nightwing I might know as something else. Getting definitions correct is important.

How old is the leader of this group? How did he/she become leader of a group of novices?

Why do your friends stay around this group if it saps their energy?

Where did you hear about the lamb? Do you have any more details about it. Why did he bring it to school?

If there is a smell of 'old blood' throughout the school it suggests that there is a dead rat in a drain somewhere. And the leader possibly doesn't wash properly. I'm not being facetious hear by the way. And what does old blood smell like? Do you mean rotting flesh? Excrement or what?

Remember that odd and unpleasant things don't just happen to pagans. They can and do happen to all denominations. And all faiths (plus those without any faith in anything) can deal with them just as effectively.

If you can answer these questions then I'll do my best to make some suggestions. It's very important to ask questions at the start (and indeed throughout any investigation) - often you can see a pattern emerging.
                        www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

I've managed to gathrr some information, and as the majority of you say, it is not a nightwing. There seems to be a disturbance among the gods, of all pantheons and of all cultures. My Native American friend has noticed that everything is agitated, and a friend whose patron is Apollo says that god is gearing up for battle. Have any of you detected anything similat?

Comment

Hmmm,you think that the Gods are angry with us,what could we have possibly done to upset the guardians of Nature?
                            MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                            NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                            don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                            http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well, I have been channeling Ziltoid and he had this to say:

Click image for larger version

Name:	357ryx.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	351416

In all seriousness, have you thought maybe these "shifts" and stuff that you guys are sensing is just a seasonal change or the product of an active imagination?
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

Working...
                              X