Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seeking Assistance with Emergency Circumstances Involving Mispractice by Novices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seeking Assistance with Emergency Circumstances Involving Mispractice by Novices

I strongly suspect it is a group thought form or possibly a chthonic entity. The best way of dealing with this is constant psychic cleansing of yourself and the areas where you are likely to meet these people. If possible begin by severing all contact (as far as possible) with the people involved. This means no little chats, no phone calls, no facebooking - nada.

If this helps sort things out you have a thought form. If it doesn't then chances are it's a chthonic entity. Again you need to keep cleansing, but this time concentrate mostly on the space. You will need to consult old maps etc to look for possible underground springs and then focus on these.

As for spiritual friends, nightmares etc - these are all highly subjective and second hand. Remember that both thought forms and chthonic entities feed off the general hype from these things. Keep it to a minimum. Stay level headed. Keep out of it as far as possible.
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Re: Seeking Assistance with Emergency Circumstances Involving Mispractice by Novices

When you say 'down the hallway' I assume this is high school correct?
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

@Medusa - Yup, and li'l freshie nooblets.

@Tylluan - I go out of my way to ensure that I avoid encountering any of them. Two of them did us a favor by cutting ties over high school drama. I'll advise my friends to, as you're basically saying, exocommunicate the noobs--but what if we hear that they're up to more things? A calming spell, shielding, or protective spell will do nothing to bring about resolution to what may actually be a serious situation--of course, the gravity of the situation is yet to be revealed.

Comment

BerrySpice, if its general divine upheaval then it is so far above your paygrade that outside clear and unmistakeable orders from a divinity, your best odds are to keep your head down and go about your business. If it's some other significant issue then it'll be handled best after it reveals itself fully. Till then focus on ruling out the small stuff.
          Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

if you and your group are more experienced than these nooblets, why not make your own thoughtform to cancel this other one out... an opposing force of equal or larger energy, to destroy the dark thoughtform. also make sure everybody protects themselves... honestly I used to have really bad nightmares as a kid, eventually I learned to put up barriers in my room around my bed and since then havent had but a handful of nightmares since then... and it used to be every night before i did that. you have to make sure everyones protecting themselves because if you make a thoughtform yourselves to fight and destroy this other one... you're basically declaring war.
            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Could someone explain what a thoughtform is please?

I can make an educated guess from the name but I would like to know for sure.
              "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

Comment

basically a creature formed from thoughts

pretty much what i think whatever is causing the problems is some sort of thoughtform of the other group. the idea is that if enough people believe in something to the fullest extent, that it becomes real, and the more powerful the belief, the stronger it becomes... which means not just believing in it, but KNOWING it exists, and the more people that know of its existence (believing it wholeheartedly), the stronger it will become. basically the combined thoughts, and the will of the believers, create a creature.
                "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Thank you. That is what I thought it would be but just wanted to be sure.

So...does this mean Santa Claus is real then. Just kidding.
                  "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..."

Comment

Wow, I'm gone for a few days...

I second/third the advice you've already been given.

Above all, don't freak yourself out. I don't know anything about thoughtforms, but this sounds an awful lot like a case of conversion disorder/mass hysteria to me. All sorts of strange things can happen when a group of people get worked up, and those sorts of events are even more common among teens, especially girls.

For your reading pleasure:

USA TODAY delivers current national and local news, sports, entertainment, finance, technology, and more through award-winning journalism, photos, and videos.

A recent outbreak of fainting in a Tanzania school has the hallmarks of mass hysteria, says John Waller. But what causes it and why is it still happening around the world?
                    Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Originally posted by Raven90 View Post
                      Thank you. That is what I thought it would be but just wanted to be sure.

So...does this mean Santa Claus is real then. Just kidding.
                      SAM
                      Ok, so there was this incident in Tibet in 1915. Group of monks visualised a golem in their head. The meditated on it so hard they bought the thing to life. Outta thin air.

DEAN
                      So?

SAM
                      That was 20 monks. Imagine what 10,000 web surfers could do. I mean Craig starts the story about Mordechai, then it spreads, goes online. Now there are countless people all believing in the bastard.

DEAN
                      Now wait a second. Are you trying to tell me that just because people believe in Mordechai he's real?

SAM
                      I dunno, maybe.

DEAN
                      People believe in Santa Claus, how come I'm not getting hooked up every christmas?

SAM
                      Cause you're a bad person. And because of this...

SAM turns his laptop, showing DEAN a photo of one of the Hell House symbols.

from Supernatural Season 1 episode 17 "Hell House"

Comment

I'm thoughtforming Wolverine hard core every night. I must be doing something wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                          I'm thoughtforming Wolverine hard core every night. I must be doing something wrong....
                          You gotta let go of it at some point :P
                          my etsy store
                          My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                          surrounded by plush, downy things,
                          ill prepared, but willing,
                          to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                            I feel your pain; Black Widow still hasn't appeared in my bed. And in spite of daily practice, I haven't developed any Super Powers of my own yet either.

Honestly, I'm giving it another 20 - 30 years, then I'm trying something different!

Comment

Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night to go tinkle...I catch the Lifesize Wolverine poster in the right moonlight. And Wolvie is looking at me. And then I freak out because I'm like who the hell is in my room! And then I'm like oh it's Wolvie. Hey Wolvie, just passing through, need to tinkle..keep the fort down till I return.....Of course Victor Creed is right behind him all menacing, watching me walk by to tinkle. And then I'm like dude, stop staring! I have Diabetes. I know this is the 4th time I tinkled. Just drop it. You ain't a Doctor. Then Gambit looks at me too. And I'm like take a picture it will last longer. Then I remember I'm talking to a life size poster in the pale moonlight....

Comment

Medusa,talking to pictures,are you sure you didn't attend Hogwarts?
                                MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                                NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                                don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                                http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                                X