Not sure what to use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what to use

I have a doctors appointment Wendsday, I am finally going to try to get help for my anxiety/sleep problems. I'm not a big fan of medications, I'd rather do things without it but I need help and the solution comes in pill form.

I was wondering if there was an easy luck or success spell I could do to help me get the medication I know I need. I'm worried about it.
    Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
    http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Re: Not sure what to use

My experience with luck and success spells is that they don't guarantee, just push luck and success a little closer. You still have to work towards it. If it's one of those "rapid need" issues, lighting a green candle and moving two coins from either side towards it while envisioning/chanting/casting your desire and meditating on luck/success moving closer to you helps in a pinch. But, again, it's a not a guaranteed thing where you'll wake up and the solution will have magically produced itself for you. I would also recommend, if it's just luck you need, to use little horseshoe charms or something similar that represents luck for you instead of coins.

Comment

Okay. I know I have to still work towards this, I just need the doctors to work fast enough to get me what I need before school starts again. I might bring a small frog charm with me, they are my favorite.
      Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
      http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

If the Doctor gives you anything at your appointment, you can do a naming ceremony associating the item with the doctor and anoint it with Hot Foot powder (a mixture of red, black, and white peppers) or oil (the same...just...in oil) to get them to move faster.

Comment

Working...
        X