Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The After Life .... Summerlands, heaven etc

Hi guys

Okay so I believe the universe is split into the uppworld, middle world and the underworld. However I am trying to find a name of a certain afterlife that has a name. Like some people believe in The Land Of The Eternal Summers AKA Summerlands. But I think that is more wiccan based and I am not wiccan. Christians believe in a place called Heaven.

I believe these places exists in some way shape or form . Like Heaven and summerlands lies in the upperworld. I believe when we die we go where ever our souls wants us to. So if I die and set the intention all my life that I am going to whatever afterlife I believe somewhere up in the under/upper worlds there is something. So my question is, what are some afterlifes that are not really wiccan (or is the summerlands universal?) thanks and blessings

Re: The After Life .... Summerlands, heaven etc

In norse mythology there are Valhalla where people who die in battle go and Hel where those who die of old age or sickness go

Comment

Its a generic term used by witches, shamans druids etc.... The term was coined by Mme Blavatsky a founding theosophist and because neopaganism was constructed partly from theosophy its a generic neopagan term for the afterlife now.

This is an example of a celtic neopagan version of it. For what it is, its good. Dont be mislead tho its defo not Irish culture even though it uses a few words in Irish its american neopaganism and doesnt resemble Irish trads at all.
      Kelten, Celts, keltisch, celtic, Druiden, Druid, Druids, Druidentum, Druidism, Hexen, Witches, Magie, Magic, Schamanen, Shamen, Natur, Nature, Religion, Gott, God, Goetter, Gods, Goettin, Goddess, Geist, Spirit, Geister, Spirits, Spiritualitaet, Spirituality, Einheit, Unity, Schweiz, Switzerland, Europa, Europe, Welt, World, Heritage, Geschichte, History, Archaeologie, Archeology, Wissenschaft, Science, Gesundheit, Health, Wellness, Frieden, Peace, Happyness, Glueck

Comment

Thank you so much for this... I think Ill just call it summer land then. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
        X