Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot

I could not make this kind of stuff up. The Republicans saying Obama is using mind control.

Any thing rather than face the truth that the Republicans just blew it in the elections.

"President Obama is using a Cold War-era mind-control technique known as "Delphi" to coerce Americans into accepting his plan for a United Nations-run communist dictatorship in which suburbanites will be forcibly relocated to cities. That's according to a four-hour briefing delivered to Republican state senators at the Georgia state Capitol last month."
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Re: Secret Obama Mind-Control Plot

LMAO - the other funny thing I've run across is that Mitt wasn't "conservative enough."

Talk about denial of reality...
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

You know, back when there was a recount demanded with the 2000 election I wore my "Sore Loserman" shirt with pride. I think I may need to wear it again.
      my etsy store
      My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
      surrounded by plush, downy things,
      ill prepared, but willing,
      to descend."

Comment

Those Georgians have it all wrong - everyone knows it's the fluoride in the water making everyone so willing to follow suggestions.
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

When I was standing in line at Safeway today, I saw the cover of one of those trashy gossip magazines, saying that Romney had dug up Obama's international university transcripts, stating he was a foreign student (and not an American).

America, you be crazy.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            America, you be crazy.
            I second this motion!
            They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
            Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
            -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Republicans are just having THE toughest time letting things go. Probably because they were sure God would put Romney in the White House.
              Where is your god now, huh?
              WHERE IS YOUR GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?!
              :lol:
              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                Republicans are just having THE toughest time letting things go. Probably because they were sure God would put Romney in the White House.
                Where is your god now, huh?
                WHERE IS YOUR GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD?!
                :lol:
                What religion does Obama follow? Obama is a Christian, Romney is a Mormon. They arguably both have the same God, though many Christians and some Mormons might not see it that way. The Republican party is more Christian than Mormon so if they really believe their God has anything to do with it, what did they expect?

Comment

Sounds like Republicans are a little to Familar with this "Delphi" thing to be trusted... According to the link, the idea of Delphi is to lead the public to a pre-determined outcome while maintaining the illusion of choice therein? Lemme look through Jon Stewart footage covering the interplay of fox news and the tea party to display this point further.

Soooo, Republicans are mad that Obama may have stolen their playbook?

[ Dons the Tinfoil Crown / ]
                  "A true initiation never ends"-Robert Anton Wilson
                  http://www.hermetic.com/crowley
                  "Reality has become a commodity"-Stephen Colbert 1/29/07
                  http://www.chaosmatrix.org/
                  "Sometimes, when you can't breathe, there are people there to breathe for you" - Aesop Rock
                  http://upholdingmaat.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
                  X