Moonatics Unite! A Sailor Moon Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Moonatics Unite! A Sailor Moon Thread

Hey I would absolutely do it, but I would indeed need prep time (tiny frames of manga girls notwithstanding) I would need to get a new costume together... and I am a detail psycho, I really did used to do this and enter contests, I was skinnier back then, but that does not change my issues with details now...
    Summer would give us a bit of time...

- - - Updated - - -

We would have to be te PF sailor senshi! we would have to find a way to arrange a "group pic!" now I'm all bloody excited! I get to do a new costume! Have to dig my sewing machine out of my moms house!
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I don't know any of the characters, so I can be whoever no one else is!
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

For reference sake, here is a pic of some Japanese girls dressed as the Sailor Senshi:

On another note, that pic makes me wish I were Japanese.

EDIT: Here are some (mostly) caucasian girls...with more varied body types. I think it's not too hard to pull off!

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
          I don't know any of the characters, so I can be whoever no one else is!
          You have the hair for saturn, it even curls right, but her actual character may be a wee bit dark for you Jem... On the up-side you would be cute as her :P (cause you already look cute)
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by Maria de Luna View Post
            You have the hair for saturn, it even curls right, but her actual character may be a wee bit dark for you Jem... On the up-side you would be cute as her :P (cause you already look cute)
            Aww..

I just googled Saturn and weirdly, she's the one that caught my eye. They look like simple enough costumes. I suck at sewing, but I am lucky enough to have a mum who's handy on a sewing machine (she makes wedding dresses). She makes a lot of my lolita-esque clothes and well, pretty much anything I ask for really. In fact, the last picture I posted in the 'what do you look like', thread, is one of the skirts she knocked up for me! She should be able to knock this up in no time.
            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

For those who speak German, here are all the German-dubbed episodes:

If you're going for dubbed versions, it's way better than the English ones. All the background music and stuff was the same, the voices are better, and all episodes were dubbed.

Comment

Working...
              X