Ritual to quit smokin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritual to quit smokin???

I need ideas. I like to create my own rituals and feel out the focus items and herbs I need, but this is a hard one. I haven't found many recources in the magickal world on breaking addictions. I would love to hear your ideas as well as recieve your positive energy/prayers.

Re: Ritual to quit smokin???

The great and secret ritual of the nicotine patch seems to work well
    They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
    Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
    -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

My fragile red head skin comes out in a rash if I wear a patch. I tried several times to quit. I finally kicked the habit 16 months ago after doing nothing more than listen ONCE to a hypnosis recording on Youtube! It was a really creepy feeling though, to just want less and less to smoke in the days that followed, until I could simply take it or leave it. Now and then, I have had a cheeky cig (5 times since quitting, the last being in June this year), but I get nothing from it other than to satisfy my curiosity that nope, I'm not missing anything. Best of all, I don't in any way get re-hooked after these naughty slip ups.
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

i dont know that a ritual would be very helpful... Id say try doing it the hard way... there are also e-cigs if you want to give them a shot... There are some you can find deals for and get a few at really discounted prices. try a simple cleansing ritual maybe to give you the mental boost if you need it, but its going to be work, ritual or not...
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
        X