Romantic getaway in a colon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romantic getaway in a colon

Planning a nice romantic trip to Belgium?

Make reservations today, and you and your sweety can spend a romantic evening in a giant replica of the human colon.

It adds an entirely new meaning to the phrase "A-holes in love." Or would it be "love in an A-hole"?
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Romantic getaway in a colon

Nope... I just don't wanna...
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Yeah, they are real human bodies. :s
      夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

I can't find the exact clip from the episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force about a character traveling through a holographic colon, but this is from the same episode and the next best thing. Because that's what I thought of when I read this.

my etsy store
        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
        surrounded by plush, downy things,
        ill prepared, but willing,
        to descend."

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post

This doesn't bug me... I kinda would have found it quite interresting myself. I probably would not hate the whole colon exhibit eigther... that does not mean sleeping there is a thing I am ever likely to consider!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
          I can't find the exact clip from the episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force about a character traveling through a holographic colon, but this is from the same episode and the next best thing. Because that's what I thought of when I read this.
          While it had nothing to do with colons themselves I did enjoy the video... :P

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I saw this exhibit, or one like it. I found it to be very interesting, but also with an inherent quality of weirdness that set me a bit on edge. I can understand why you were less than thrilled...
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Yeah, actually thinking about it... as a date this is pretty crappy....

~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
              X