Strange dreams...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange dreams...

I've never been one to be good at interpreting dreams, so I'm hoping one of you can help me out...
    I've been dreaming that I've given birth to my second child, who seems to have bright blonde hair (boy) and he is born with a tail, to me it seems like a demonic tail but I can never really remember anything else. My fiance has black hair and I have a dirty blonde hair color...what does this dream mean? I would never commit adultery, more so I don't think I would in my dreams. The child in my dreams doesn't posses an aura either, and I can see them quite clearly. Can some one interpret this for me?

Re: Strange dreams...

Well tails symbolize penises, and you are all the people in your dream. Perhaps you see yourself as developing negative masculine traits?

Really the only one who can properly analyze dreams is the one who is having them, they're personal things. What does the symbolism mean to you? how do the elements of the dream make you feel, what memories do you have associated with those elements?

Think about it in personal terms. The important question is not "what does this mean?" The important question is "what does this mean, to me?"
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

It really doesn't have much meaning to me other than I gave birth to a tailed child, I seem to not be able to crack this dream. I suppose if I have it again then I'll try thinking about it more.

Comment

If you wake up at night after the dream, try writing the signifigant bits down as soon as you wake up, it could help you remember something, even try writing how you feel as soon as you wake, if it occurs again.
        http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
        ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Working...
        X