Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would like to help?

Okay... Here it goes.

I just moved into a new apartment in the same building that I have lived in for 3 years now. I had a little girl, and she is now 16 months and deserved her own room.

Well in my old crammed 1 bedroom apartment, I already had a sense of spirit beings living in my apartment, they never caused any hassle or bothered me or my small family.
    I also had a cat and 2 dogs. My dogs aren't affected or at least I don't know if they are because the activity in the new place is strange at times and seems to be more directed in my daughters room.

Well my cat, he passed away near the beginning of the Feb. the day we moved him in. He just so happened to get really sick when I got him down here and passes away. My dogs are still fine and its been two weeks of being in my new home.

In my daughters room there was this wall mirror (normal longated cheap mirrors) but it wasn't owned by me but was left behind from previous owners. Now I know there is something about this mirror that gives me odd feelings but nothing dark "yet". So I told my fiancee that we need to get rid of it since the spirit spoke into the baby monitor late at night (and my fiancee is a non-believer of anything and he heard it) and woke my daughter at 5am, plus she doesn't want to be alone anymore and cries for an hour frantically before she goes to sleep. (today is Feb.14th and it happened during the 12am) So I unscrewed the mirror off the back of her door and my fiancee put salt around the corners of her room and told the spirit to not enter her room at any means.

Needless to say, the mirror has to be disposed of but I need to make sure its sealed before I can just hand it away... Anyone who has practice any sort of magic, or has had some sort of experiences with object attachments, or knows anything... please this would be a good time.

I dealt with a mirror before with a demonic written all over it and mind you this was a small Victorian mirror and someone wanted it due to its uniqueness and also because they witnessed the dark energy from it. But the mirror that I have now, isn't dark but isn't pleasant either... :S

Re: Who would like to help?

You could certainly try trashing the mirror if you feel like it is bad. Lay it carefully in the dumpster, let a garbage truck break it. If you are really worried about what might me in it, you could try making common cause with it. It could just be slightly resistant to change. You are also in a new place, you are going to feel different, and things are not going to be as they were. Cats do not handle moves well, and alot of stress would have no problem killing an older cat. Sorry, I am havuing a bit of trouble thinking today, I will check back later when my brain is working again, and see if I could be more helpful.
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Re: Who would like to help?

Put a piece of metal on it, older and rustier the better, and let it set for at least an hour. Cover the metal bit with a white cloth, and then wrap up the cloth nice and tight. Then just bury it somewhere, preferably by a sapling or near a garden. Something with positive energy for the spirit to bond with.
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Working...
      X