This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do the gods and goddesses fart ?

I had this dream about apollo and he farted , this dream happened when i asked him about some medication i was about to get put on. I didint write down the whole dream because i dont want to tell people the rest.

( it didint start out this way i dont feel like writing the first part) in my dream i was on some stairs and i saw apollo walk into the bathroom ( something happened before then and then he went in the bathroom) he told me to be careful because this is going to smell really bad . I watched him go into the bathroom and all of a sudden i could smell this horrid smell ,it smelled like a powerful rotting egg or rotting meat smell i was far away from him too , I yelled out P.U. APOLLO!.He farted or something in the bathroom he might have pooped because i didint hear a fart noise and the door was wide open. He warned me that it was going to smell really bad and it smelled horrible , i never smelled anything that horrible in a dream before, ever. The dream had to do with some medication i was going to take in real life. I think it was apollo i felt like it was him and he looked like him,long blond curly hair blue eyes and he was really beautiful . People dont look like this in my dream and they dont act normal.Their was more to the dream but i dont want to say much because its personal .

I believe they fart , i believe you dont need a body to fart . I hope this makes sense.

I hope i dont sound like a troll. This was a actually part of my dream i had and i still remember it .

Re: do the gods and goddesses fart ?

Crepitus?
    "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

What o.o

I don't know how to respond to that.

Comment

Originally posted by iflewoverthecuckoosnest View Post
        What o.o

I don't know how to respond to that.
        I do unfortunately.

While this thread is not as repugnant as the version that Chain locked last year by the same poster, it is in similarly ill humor and it is being sealed. The OP is strongly advised to voluntarily cease this line of topics immediately or provide a justification for their presence to the staff before attempting a third.
        Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
        X