Raguel and Seraphiel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raguel and Seraphiel

Hey guys, I don't post too often, but I needed to ask for some help. Unfortunately, I'm not as up on my Enochian lore as I would like to be. Raguel and Seraphiel just recently entered into my frequencies. I have the basic info on both, but I'm not making the connections that I need. They haven't quite appeared to me yet, and at the moment, I have the gut feeling that they wouldn't be too partial to a summoning. Does anyone know what this combination of angels would mean for me? Thank you very much for the help.

Re: Raguel and Seraphiel

If you are deciding to work with the angels, a good book to pick up would be "Angel Code" by Chantel Lysette.

Seraphiel I have not worked with, but Raguel is a good 'friend' of mine. He is the angel of multitaskers and getting work done. It could mean that you have some unfinished business that needs tending to promptly before you can move onto another task.

Comment

I'm about to graduate with my Undergrad. That's pretty funny. This semester has a lot to accomplish including future Job stuff. Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll certainly check it out. I rely on my encyclopedias a lot. For angels for the past 5 or so years, I'm been using Rosemary Ellen Guiley's Encyclopedia of Angels. It's a good book and has great information of the angels and other figures, but there are always limiters to Encyclopedias.

Comment

Originally posted by Arneci View Post
        I'm about to graduate with my Undergrad. That's pretty funny. This semester has a lot to accomplish including future Job stuff. Thanks for the book recommendation. I'll certainly check it out. I rely on my encyclopedias a lot. For angels for the past 5 or so years, I'm been using Rosemary Ellen Guiley's Encyclopedia of Angels. It's a good book and has great information of the angels and other figures, but there are always limiters to Encyclopedias.
        I have "Encyclopedia of Angels" by Richard Webster, but I don't use it nearly as much as Angel Code. That book goes over seven different ways to communicate with the angels/archangels, and lists descriptive information about sixteen archangels. Ariel, Azrael, Cassiel, Chamuel, Gabriel, Haniel, Iophiel, Metatron, Michael, Raguel, Ramiel, Raphael, Raziel, Sandalphon, Uriel, and Zadkiel. I trust Chantel's writings more than any angel-writer. Especially Doreen Virtue.

Comment

I shiver slightly at the name of Virtue. Used to work at a bookstore, and was considered by my team "The New Age Expert." So I saw and heard a lot about her, and I feel like everything she wrote is way too fluffy to be accurate.

Comment

I dislike Virtue's teachings and I hear about her so often it makes me want to poke holes in my eardrums.

I own a few of her books, and a saying I like to repeat whenever referring to them, is "There is more Yahweh than Angel within the pages". She writes too much about the miracles of the Christian God, and too little about what Angels are REALLY like. She makes them out to be forever-happy angels who are at our beck-and-call with no question, no humanism, no base emotion aside from "eternal happiness because they are blissed by God". Seems a bit too robotic for me. How can angels, the first of God's creations, be more 'perfect' than the creations of earth; humanity? Under circumstances, the first try at creation should come out worse than the second time. When you do origami, is the first flower you make better than your tenth?

And that was my little rant on Virtue. lol.

Comment

It's not so much a matter of more/less perfect. Angels are not prototype humans. They weren't a failed creation with humans as replacements. They were built for a certain role. Humans have a different role. Most humans would make craptastic angels and most angels would not enjoy a prolonged stint at being human. Or to stick to analogies. F-22s are not, have never been and should not ever attempt to perform the role of a C-130. That does not mean that an F-22 operating in its proper place is anything less than one of the most advanced pieces of engineering that human hands have ever devised. It just means that fighter jets absolutely and unequivocally suck at transporting large amounts of men and material. On the flipside of that equation, I have a one word description for cargo planes that decide to act like jet fighters whenever there is an actual jet fighter in the area. That word is "dead".
              Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Sorry, didn't mean for it to come out that angels were prototypes. I completely agree that they are different from humanity as they have a different role... Perhaps the example I am looking for, is something alone the lines of:

A fighter jet made five years ago is different in style, features, and capabilities in comparison to a modern (2013) commercial jet.

I don't know. I'll shut up now. xD

Comment

I always thought there was an interesting comparison/contrast between the angels "covering" different aspects of life, and "patron saints", who do the same. Some religions accept the angels but not the saints.
                  I'm not saying they are interchangeable, and not trying to start a controversy. I just find it interesting how we humans see our "spiritual guides" differently.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

Working...
                  X