Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleting threads

Hi!
    I know that I can edit my posts. But I thought about deleting them.
    I tried to delete a thread of mine, but didn't manage to. Then I looked a little bit morein the options of the thread for the deleting function.
    Is it possible to delete threads?
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Re: Deleting threads

Nope. You'd have to PM a staff member to delete a thread or post with a reason of why you want it deleted. Also, posts are only editable for up to 10 minutes after the first submission.
    �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
    ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
    Sneak Attack
    Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

that is quite common with many reputed forums

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
        Hi!
        I know that I can edit my posts. But I thought about deleting them.
        I tried to delete a thread of mine, but didn't manage to. Then I looked a little bit morein the options of the thread for the deleting function.
        Is it possible to delete threads?
        I know a lot of sites will not allow for thread deletions after a limited amount of time as it really screws up the linkage and file histories. Really screws with backups of the entire file system as well as it creates un-related files.
        I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Working...
        X