Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    What is something that never works, but you always try it anyway?
    Accio that only works when my boyfriend gets up and grabs whatever i wanted.
    Also, the whole "today I'm gonna be productive" never actually works for me.
    You remind me of the babe
    What babe?
    The babe with the power
    What power?
    The Power of voodoo
    Who do?
    You do!
    Do what?
    Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

Not to eat the cheeeeeese
      ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
      Seen the desert and the birds
      You cut your hair short
      Like a shush to an insult
      The world had been yelling
      Since the day you were born
      Revolting with anger
      While it smiled like it was cute
      That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Pushing the elevator call button over and over and over...
        I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
        Clan of my Clan
        Kin of my Kin
        Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
        And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Going to sleep at a reasonable hour instead of reading and playing on the internet until 2am or 3am like normal

Comment

Cursing at my electronics to make them work when they're supposed to.

Comment

Yelling at my fur son when he gets off the bed then wants to get back up and hides underneath the bed.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Two things.. first is completing the old mega drive (nemesis) version of Sonic the Hedgehog from start to finish. I completed the game as a kid, but only using the level select cheat to start again from the level I died at. Now and then I try again, but it's never gonna happen..

Second thing is making crispy tofu. It always goes soggy, or the crispy coating just peels off at sticks to the frying pan. Yet every Thursday I try to make the damned stuff.. one day it will work.. one day...
                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Makin' an honest livin'.
                  Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Ha Ha ha ha ha ha ha.....B. De. your a teacher,unless the gov is all in your teaching,you seem an honest sort..of course gov does tend to bend history just a little bit(It wasn't really torture,it was more firm methods of discipline)

Now the NSA will be after me...oh crap...
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
                      Two things.. first is completing the old mega drive (nemesis) version of Sonic the Hedgehog from start to finish. I completed the game as a kid, but only using the level select cheat to start again from the level I died at. Now and then I try again, but it's never gonna happen..

Second thing is making crispy tofu. It always goes soggy, or the crispy coating just peels off at sticks to the frying pan. Yet every Thursday I try to make the damned stuff.. one day it will work.. one day...
                      I just got a Sega Handheld Portable thingy that has Sonic on it, and I'm gunna try to do this as well !!!!
                      hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Do you have any unique holiday traditions?
                        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Pretty sure I'll have mentioned this in the past, because it really is a big deal for us, but the Doctor Who Christmas special is possibly the most anticipated event in my family. It's so bad we even jokingly call Christmas day, 'doctor who day's and wish one another a Merry Doctor Who Day'. We're usually not together when we watch it, because my mum has to go home to walk the dog after dinner, and my dad can't always join us at my sisters, so we usually follow-up the episode with a speaker-phone call to those who couldn't be there. JP, who's quite a whovian, was really surprised by this little family tradition.

Other than that, there's also the fact that the pagans of the family get a single present on Yule. Just one.. because the non-pagans insisted we stop being miserable old spoil-sports and play along with the whole 25th thing..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Malflick View Post
                          I just got a Sega Handheld Portable thingy that has Sonic on it, and I'm gunna try to do this as well !!!!
                          Good luck with that! Games used to be so hard, it's insane. I'm playing it on playstation, and the level select cheat (up, down, left, right, A (or whatever 'jump' is)+start) works on there. If that works for you, then you can at least practice trickier levels. I don't really mind that I have to do greenhill zone over and over, but marble zone feels like nails on a blackboard now.. just so sick of playing through that zone..
                          夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Only unique to other north americans. I make homemade mincemeat tarts and drink sherry every 24th eve. And burn a yule log every year without fail on the solstice, I suppose. But I don't find that unusual.

Mostly art.

Comment

I like Mincemeat pie,but it seems not all care for it...How do you do the tarts?
                              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                                I like Mincemeat pie,but it seems not all care for it...How do you do the tarts?
                                It's a recipe from a friend in England's mother's family cookbook (that's a mouthful) ...I make homemade pastry crust, use muffin tins as 'tart' sized pie dishes, and then use her recipe. The only alteration I make to it is that I use shortening instead of lard, because of the whole vegetarian thing. But otherwise it's minced peel, currants, raisins, loads of sugar, shortening, etc.

Mostly art.

Comment

Working...
                                X