Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Medusa's Quesion du jour (the year of the horse edition!)

Originally posted by Heka View Post
    Ed Wood

/10char
    Nooooo. I adored that movie! It's so sweet and such a quirky depiction of a true man who just wanted to share his god awful love of camp movies to the world! Except of course he took them seriously. Sigh. Gonna go find it to watch.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
      Anything Michael Bay has been involved with
      Michael Bay was involved with Raiders of the Lost Ark. (as an intern)
      Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post

Nooooo. I adored that movie! It's so sweet and such a quirky depiction of a true man who just wanted to share his god awful love of camp movies to the world! Except of course he took them seriously. Sigh. Gonna go find it to watch.
        Haha it drove me mad! I kept waiting for it to get good! I think one day I'll have to watch it again, with a more mature brain, but it. Was. So. Boring.
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
          District 9, westerns as a genre, the grey

The Grey was filmed in the town I lived in.

Mostly art.

Comment

Originally posted by volcaniclastic View Post
            The Grey was filmed in the town I lived in.
            The movie McQ was filmed in my area, which coincidentally was also pretty bad.
            Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk View Post
              Anything Michael Bay has been involved with
              I have to disagree with you there Hawk. I happen to like the Transformers series so far. I haven't seen the fourth movie though. However, I think he has done a good job with the Transformers series.
              Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
                I have to disagree with you there Hawk. I happen to like the Transformers series so far. I haven't seen the fourth movie though. However, I think he has done a good job with the Transformers series.
                I like the first hour of a Transformer movie. Then he's like let's play super loud noises and break everything for a god damn mother effing hour.

No.

Comment

What's the worst movie you've ever seen?
                  Probably 'God's Not Dead'. I went to go see that with a friend of mine...it was terrible.

That being said, I don't watch a lot of movies, so yeah.

Comment

Probably the first film of the Hobbit
                    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkfeathers View Post
                      Pulp Fiction. And, yes, I know how unpopular that opinion is.
                      Not fond of that movie either. Nor any of the Tarentino films.

As for my vote on worst? Oh hell ... The Garbage Pail Kids Movie maybe.

Comment

Gone With the Wind
                        "Don't ever miss a good opportunity to shut up." - Harvey Davis "Gramps"

Comment

Ankle Biters.....

If you haven't heard of it then count yourself lucky.
                          Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

I lasted through about 15 minutes of Hansel and Gretel, Vampire Hunters.

I *like* B-movies, and MST3K, mind you.
                            Great Grandmother's Kitchen

Comment

Which song makes you want to jump up and dance?

Comment

Which song makes you want to jump up and dance?
                                Thomas Anders - Nothing is gonna stop me now
                                "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X