Hi!C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!C

I'm a twentysomething. I've been studying Paganism (as a very general umbrella term) for about 10 years now, and I still don't know nothin' about nothin'. I tend to go in spurts, picking it up again and forgetting about it, over and over.

I mostly lurk and learn in regards to Pagan-centered stuff, because I don't feel like I'm knowledgeable in any one subject to voice an opinion or provide advice. This means I'm usually most active in unrelated topics, but I'm hoping to change that in time.

My goals for now are to deepen my knowledge of kitchen witchcraft and to build a better relationship with Hestia. I'd also like to be more active during holidays, and to practice meditation and energy work 'cause I think it's a good foundation and it might help me focus so I don't continue this on again, off again thing forever.

I don't know what I am, in terms of religious labels. I stuck with pantheist for a while. Soft polytheistic, nature-worshipping. Interested in women's mysteries and ladymagick type stuff, hearth and home, growing my own food and making my own cleaning supplies type person. Also working on various types of divination. As I've said-I don't know nothin' about nothin'.

Thanks for looking!

Re: Hi!C

Someone's also clearly a DresdenFiles fan. Good choice in book love.

Welcome aboard
    Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
    Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
    sigpic

Comment

Yes! Thank you!

Comment

Oh! Late welcome I hope you're enjoying yourself here. Welcome welcome.

The Dresden files are awesome, yes.
        hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

once more slightly presumptious as i'm new here too...but hello

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

You sound like me! On again, off again - like a bloody light switch! Welcome
              ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
              Seen the desert and the birds
              You cut your hair short
              Like a shush to an insult
              The world had been yelling
              Since the day you were born
              Revolting with anger
              While it smiled like it was cute
              That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment