Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are you thinking about?

Originally posted by Shahaku View Post
    Nova Marie. Born 1-12-13. 10:46 pm. 8lbs 15oz. I will add pics asap. Born by c-section. She's in the NICU until we can be sure she has no infections. 18 hours of official labor. 12 hours strong prelabor. Man was it a struggle.
    Can't wait to see pics!

Comment

Nova Marie. Born 1-12-13. 10:46 pm. 8lbs 15oz. I will add pics asap. Born by c-section. She's in the NICU until we can be sure she has no infections. 18 hours of official labor. 12 hours strong prelabor. Man was it a struggle.
      YAY! congrats! hope she can some out of NICU soon and be with mama all the time!
      http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
      ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Congratulations!
        The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

YAY!!! A BABY!!!

and I love the name!

lighting a candle for baby and mama and everyone!!

CONGRATS!
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Congrats Shahaku!

Comment

Congratulations! She has a beautiful name

Random contractions here, hoping they become more regular soon. My mother came to sit with me while hubby is at work to lighten the work load the kids provide for me. Nothing to do now but wait...

Comment

Did you two plan to have your kids at damn near the same time or what?

Congrats to both of you though-glad you and the baby both seem to be doing okay Shahaku <3
                Always taking art commissions, especially for fantasy and pagan related artwork
                Featured on Deviantart, Storenvy, Facebook, and Cafepress
                sigpic

Comment

Yay! A new babeeeeeeee. Congrats! Hope everyone is doing well.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Congrats, Shahaku! Post a pic so we can all have brain noms of your lil Nova
                    No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

I'm so excited to see baby pictures! And by the way, get well soon - Cesareans have come a long way but they're still surgery!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	me and Nova.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	352185 Click image for larger version

Name:	Nova.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	352186

Me and Nova!
                        We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
                        It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
                        Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
                        -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Re: Baby Nova's First Thread

First, ADORABLE!

Second, this is its own thread...because ITS A BABY! And, well...new forum babies get their own thread for the ooohs and aaahs. You deserve it, after 9 months of baking and all that hard work!
                          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                          sigpic

Comment

A BABY A BABY A BABY A BABY.

Here, let me borrow that. You go take a nap.

Comment

I actually hate babies. But, uhh...hoorah, you didn't die giving birth!

(It's a cute name and I'll love her in four or five years when she's a little human)

Mostly art.

Comment

What an adorable little human thingy
                                Congratulations! You look understandably exhausted. Rest well!

Comment

Working...
                                X