This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooohhh... Look at the fairies!

Actual real life gen-u-ine photographs of fairies...

...or bugs.

Rossendale Fairies: Skeptics Swarm Over Alleged 'Fairy' Photos
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: Ooooohhh... Look at the fairies!

They look like mosquitoes to me... Just blurrier.
    http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
    ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Perhaps they are bugs and​ fairies...
      "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Maybe fairy bugs?
        Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Fairy's bugging out?...Do they know something?.....
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Well, if anyone would like me to set up a thread here I'll show you my photos of 'something down the bottom of my garden' that I took one sunny May Day!
            www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Yup,post it DMT

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
                Yup,post it DMT
                Done! I've given it a new thread.

Comment

This happened in the 20's too. But dumb people are too dumb to not do the same dumb thing done ages ago.
                  Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

In every discussion on this story, the case of the Cottingley Fairies was brought up. In other words, that was a hoax and so may this be. But this is the problem whenever anyone does anything outside of the norm. How do you prove it? For example, with my own little thread on this topic that I started last night, I've made a point of saying 'Look at these' rather than 'Look at these and believe what I'm saying' because I don't think anyone will do that. And I don't think I have the right to ask it either.

One person who saw my photos said, 'If only you'd taken a video then I would have been convinced.' No, he wouldn't. Because then it would have been something else.

I'm not saying the 'fairies' in this particular news story (i.e the Rossendale Fairies) are real. What I am saying is that, for some people anyway, they couldn't be. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tylluan Penry View Post
                      In every discussion on this story, the case of the Cottingley Fairies was brought up. In other words, that was a hoax and so may this be.
                      I think that there are two main reasons why the Cottingley Fairies keep coming up -

1. They are the most famous fairy photos, ever.

2. They are such a classic example of intelligent people believing something because they want it to be true.

Comment

I think some faeries are partying in my nose cause I keep sneezing. I need to evict them with a tissue....Damn Spring...

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I'm wondering why you would bother blowing up, resizing and messing with the DPI of a photo so that you could get more detail on what was just 'one big pixel' in the original image.

I am actually a believer in non human spirits, entities and other things. But I am more likely to think something of Tylluan's photos than these ones.

Comment

I honestly don't understand why anyone would expect something that is supposedly only energy to show up on film. So assuming they are real, and thinking about the lore and history of various non-human beings, logic says we will never see them on film.

I do believe there are things we can't explain and that there are energies we have come to know by many names, including fairies, ghosts, etc. We will never have a legitimate photo of them, unless we find a way to create a camera that can capture energy as a visual....typical photos of say, lightning are of the electricity interacting with matter, hence we can see it. Why would a conscious non-human entity actually let us photograph it interacting with matter? They almost never interact with us as it is. We are as near fictional to them as they are to us, in my experience.

Comment

Added this, just for fun, and because it's related...

Spiritual Photography From The Early 20th Century Is Sufficiently Terrifying

Comment

Working...
                              X