This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Questions About Cernunnos?

I decided to introduce myself to Cernunnos after hearing his calling loud and clear with a ritual this evening. I'm not here to discuss that, though. What I'm here to discuss is how I felt during.

I don't know what I expected, but from the research I had done from those who had worked with him said he was very non-traditional and VERY wild. One account of an invocation said people began chanting his name loudly and dancing in the ritual hall during the invocation.

My experience was similar- I loudly chanted and sang and played banjo until almost last midnight. I smiled and laughed and just felt a wave of joy and energy just rush over me. It was something I've never encountered on my spiritual journey.

However, I want to ask what others have experienced. I want to, in essence, know if anyone else has felt something similar, and this isn't just my mind playing tricks on me and making me think something happened. I'm unsure if that makes sense, but it's the only way I can think to explain it.

Re: Questions About Cernunnos?

hey cgreene32! I don't worship Cerunnos, so I can't help you, but I wanted to welcome you to the forum, so welcome ! Also, its cool that you can play the banjo. Sorry for the off topic-ness, but I hope you enjoy your time here ^_^.
    hey look, I have a book! And look I have a second one too!

Comment

Hello CGreene!
      Cernunnos is the God I worship above all others. It is very common for me to feel energized to the point of "silliness" when I spend time with him. A bit about Cernunnos: Not only is he the God of all wild things, he is also the god of passion, mating, animals, the forests. The Horned God! So yes, it is perfectly normal to feel quite joyous. c:

Comment

It's the association with a god that makes us feel the way we feel in a ritual. Cernunnos is one of my favourite gods because he is a god of wild things, which I associate with the feeling of freedom and fun. So when inviting Cernunnos to your ritual it's not strange to feel the joy you felt.

Comment

Working...
        X