This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear Dreams?

So, this was a dream I had a while back, but I'm tired of trying to interpret it myself/would like some new opinions on it.

In the dream, I'm walking down a path in the woods with a deer on either side of me, and as we're walking a grizzly bear comes onto our path. He stands on his back legs and does the stereotypical bear roar thing, and I'm afraid he is going to attack me, but instead he drops onto all fours and pushes his head into my hand, like I'm supposed to pet him or something.

Normally I might think it was just a dream, but I have this really powerful, lingering feeling about it, even after almost a year.

Interpretations and ideas are welcome from all sources!

Thank you!

Re: Bear Dreams?

It could be a number of things! The deer might be a symbol of yourself, and the bear, a symbol of your fears, or even your inner strength. If this dream is more than just a dream, it might mean that it's time for you to take control on your own power and make your own decisions. Or maybe it means that things that seem too difficult, scary, or dangerous, are actually inside the range of your capabilities.

See what it symbolizes for you.

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Re: Bear Dreams?

In many traditional symbolic systems, the bear represents the Mother Goddess and the deer, in particular a male deer, represents the god archetype.

Comment

Working...
      X