This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Litha suggestions

Hello! I'm Ann and I'm quite new here, but not that new to the concepts of magic, although I haven't done any rituals yet.

As Litha is fast upon us I was wondering if any of you have any suitable ideas what a beginner practicioner could do for their first Litha? That's also why I'm posting on the safe zone because I'm looking for something quite easy that doesn't involve a lot of fancy tools and such. Also any suggestions on Litha altar decorations would be nice.

All ideas and help are highly appreciated.
    Have a blessed day!

Re: Litha suggestions

I posted about this yesterday on my Youtube Channel here: http://youtu.be/06rvcqfgOP0

Hope there is something useful here - although I don't mention altar decorations!
    www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Re: Litha suggestions

That was a very good and helpful video. Thank you. I especially liked the idea of walking between two candles for purification.
      And there was actually a video about Litha altars on the suggestions next to your video so I still got material on it.

Comment

Originally posted by KittyFreya View Post
        That was a very good and helpful video. Thank you. I especially liked the idea of walking between two candles for purification.
        And there was actually a video about Litha altars on the suggestions next to your video so I still got material on it.
        Litha? Haha its Yule here. I wish I was Litha, im not going to get one this year good luck
        ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
        Seen the desert and the birds
        You cut your hair short
        Like a shush to an insult
        The world had been yelling
        Since the day you were born
        Revolting with anger
        While it smiled like it was cute
        That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment