This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello everyone I am Tai-Da Vrikaurvan, but please just call me Tai. I am here to explore the practice and path of Shaman and Druidry. I have had an interest in them the past little while and I feel that it is time for me to explore. I have had a few interesting experience's with nature recently. I believe that I have a spiritual connection with nature and that is what has brought me to here. I am very new to all of this so if anyone has any directional pointers that would be brilliant.

If anyone here is involved in shaman practice or druidry I would be interested in learning a thing or two from you or even just talking to you for a while.

I look forward to my journey here.

Tai

Re: Hello

Hi Tai and welcome to the forum! It's a great place to learn and meet new people.
    Enjoy your stay!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I appreciate the warm welcome friend. I look forward to learning.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Tai!
        Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard, Tai!!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. If I seem inactive I apologize, I am taking some time to read through everything. Thank you

Comment

Working...
              X