Not sure where I fit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure where I fit

I've always had pagan beliefs, it just wasn't until recently they finally fell into place for me. My problem is I don'y know which "Category," if there is such a thing, I might fall into. Would it be alright for me to write about my beliefs and practices and see if someone can help me?

Sorry if this was worded badly I'm not sure how to go into this.

Re: Not sure where I fit

Sure you can write about your beliefs. It's always ok to ask for guidance.
    You don't have to be a part of only one category. You can make your own eclectic path, if you wish.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Absolutely, please do! I hope we can be of any help.
      Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Beautiful, thank you!

I have a fixation with things like charms and trinkets, and that started when I was much younger and a good family friend who has since passed got me started on reading about them. Well ever since she passed, and I was young so not even my mom who read tarots and used a crystal ball took me seriously. I haven't thought much about it until recently. I still have her old set of tarots I've occasionally used over the last few years, and my moms crystal ball I've always wanted to try using but don't know how. And what are your thoughts on ouija boards? I have one, unused, as well, but I'm too afraid to mess with it only because I'm still new and inexperienced, and my mom refuses to talk about it.

As far as my spiritual beliefs, go, I believe there are multiple "holy" deities each with their own purpose ad helpful natures, but I also believe there are bad, "demonic" ones who simply look for whatever mean as a way into this world, including posing as a "holy" figure, which is where my apprehensiveness with the ouija comes from.

Sorry again if the wording is bad.

Comment

Your wording is fine.
          You are most welcome to read in our Religion and Spirituality section - http://www.paganforum.com/forumdispl...d-Spirituality , I'm sure you will find a great deal of info there.

Reading can be very vital in such situations.
          "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Working...
          X