THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET! Going 13 miles over the limit. On a downhill! That street is DEAD TO ME!
    hmpf.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I live here and am used to this kind of thing, but even I can't believe how much snow came down again last night.

More on the way, from what I here.

Going on day four of cabin fever.
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post
        I live here and am used to this kind of thing, but even I can't believe how much snow came down again last night.

More on the way, from what I here.

Going on day four of cabin fever.
        That would be about the time I start looking for oncoming glaciers.

As in:
        Even the dog sleds have gone south!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Here's CORBIN...Maniacal face coming through the door...Click image for larger version

Name:	TheShining006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	351411
          Last edited by anunitu; 03 Mar 2012, 09:41.
          MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
          NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
          don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
          http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I blog'd like a lunatic instead.
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Not a single empty food container in the entire flat? How much food have I been making and freezing? Ah well, took my salad to work in a carrier bag. Such class!
              夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
                I have honestly never been sick with something like this for so long--I'm going on 6-7 weeks here. Surprisingly though, I actally feel alright--as long as I don't cough, breathe deeply, or do anything causing me to cough or breathe deeply...in which case, I feel like someone is sticking a hot poker in by back and my side.
                Ouch. When was the last time you had that X-ray? It didn't show anything?

My rant: Going on 4 days of anxiety, yay!
                [4:82]

Comment

I hate when people underestimate me. HATE IT.
                  sigpic
                  Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

My boyfriend is being a dick. And this is the first time I've even had that as a thought since we've started dating. First fight, boo

Mostly art.

Comment

I HATE selfish peopple!! F****ng melon armpit!

Comment

I have no money for counseling and I literally can't afford not to go. I'm full of self loathing for it.
                        my etsy store
                        My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
                        surrounded by plush, downy things,
                        ill prepared, but willing,
                        to descend."

Comment

I am exhausted. I need to get a grip on this situation quickly. I can't work to someone else's craxy time scale and I can't be shoved around and expected to do creative things someone else's way.
                          It is making me crazy.
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Just read the crap about Rush Limbaugh shooting his mouth off on his radio show and then losing sponsors because of it. It ticks me off about what he said, but I love the fact that he is suffering consequences because of it.

Comment

Unfortunately I also found out how much money he makes a year. He ain't suffering one damn bit.
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                Unfortunately I also found out how much money he makes a year. He ain't suffering one damn bit.
                                I'm sure you're right, Medusa. Also, one comment I read about the matter stated that the sponsors will probably come back after it's all over with, which is probably right as well. So, not much in the way of consequences.

Comment

Working...
                                X