THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Just got asked how it's possible to make incense. Not how I make it, not the ingredients I use, but how it could be possible to make incense by hand. Because, yanno, incense hasn't existed since antiquity.
    my etsy store
    My blog

"...leave me curled up in my ball,
    surrounded by plush, downy things,
    ill prepared, but willing,
    to descend."

Comment

This cough... It needs to be gone. NOW!

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Caelia View Post
        Just got asked how it's possible to make incense. Not how I make it, not the ingredients I use, but how it could be possible to make incense by hand. Because, yanno, incense hasn't existed since antiquity.
        Off topic. I purchased hand made incense in Plumera at th Ren Faire. Best stuff ever. It's made without a stick so you get double the quantity.
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
          This cough... It needs to be gone. NOW!

Sick and tired of being sick and tired.
          Seconding this.
          Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
            Off topic. I purchased hand made incense in Plumera at th Ren Faire. Best stuff ever. It's made without a stick so you get double the quantity.
            Ren Faires are the best places to buy incense. I hope someday to have a booth at one with all my smelly stuff.
            my etsy store
            My blog

to descend."

Comment

Facebook has stopped working for me. Total fbbar *firstworldproblems*
              my etsy store
              My blog

to descend."

Comment

Caught my belly bar on my guitar FFFFFFFFFFU-
                "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Someone near me (not sure where) has a baby that cries a lot. I try to avoid complaining about it on facebook, because I feel bad for hating it so much, and I totally know that sometimes babies have colic (I know I did, because my mom talks about it a lot) and even when they don't they do cry and that's just the way it is....but I DO totally hate it. I don't like babies. I hate the sound of babies crying a lot....it just grates on my nerves.

Comment

I went to my first job this morning...an HOUR late. I had no idea I had just missed the correct time! Funny thing is no one noticed.

THEN I realized I left my black work pants at home. I had to drive all the way home in traffic. Now to just turn around and drive all the way to the second job. But I'm going to be late. Because I'm starving. And the last thing I ate was a McMuffin this morning at 8am.

*toots outa here.

*i'm just killing some minutes while I download my podcasts.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

My exams start on Monday- HELP!
                      "Otwarty świat; rany zamknięte."
                      - Open world; Wounds closed.

Comment

Just when I was thinking things can't get any worse for us Brits, I find out that a DOG was voted the most talented person in Britain. I'd make some kind of joke about this country going to the.... but, y'know...
                        夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Hence why reality tv is not a way to judge the state of REALITY. X
                          "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post
                            Someone near me (not sure where) has a baby that cries a lot. I try to avoid complaining about it on facebook, because I feel bad for hating it so much, and I totally know that sometimes babies have colic (I know I did, because my mom talks about it a lot) and even when they don't they do cry and that's just the way it is....but I DO totally hate it. I don't like babies. I hate the sound of babies crying a lot....it just grates on my nerves.
                            used to irritate the hell out of me and id just wanna yell and tell them to take care of their child and stop ignoring them... thinking that every issue can just be solved before crying ensues. now that I have a kid, crying children make me smile... or at least a twisted half-smile. not an "awww that kids crying, how cute" more of a "hehe... parents..."
                            "Sometimes bad things happen, and theres nothing you can do about it, so why worry?" ~ Timon

Comment

Once I finally link up my twitter with my facebook that's the time that app has a meltdown. Go figure.
                              my etsy store
                              My blog

to descend."

Comment

My tolerance for broken promises is wearing increasingly thin.
                                Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Working...
                                X