THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

My mom has me puppy sitting her terrier/chihuahua mix and my cat is so mean to him. :\
    Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
      My car is in the shop. No big deal because I drive a company truck for work so it's not like I'm out a car. But I'm less than impressed by the lack of communication from the guy that's running my car's inspection and repairs. They're doing shit backwards, IMO and I've called twice today with no return calls. If I don't get a call tomorrow morning, then they've pretty much made my decision never to go back there again, which is sad. The two girls that used to run my maintenance inspections on that car were always on the ball. Tall order to fill and this guy's doing a poor job.
      /notimpressed
      All is well now. The guy actually made up for yesterday and he's really cool in my book now. AND the repairs weren't even HALF as expensive as I thought they would be. *cheer*
      �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
      ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
      Sneak Attack
      Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by Eisheth View Post
        All is well now. The guy actually made up for yesterday and he's really cool in my book now. AND the repairs weren't even HALF as expensive as I thought they would be. *cheer*

Triple WOOT!!!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Originally posted by ChainLightning View Post
          Triple WOOT!!!
          Exactly. Although apparently the universe was just cutting me a temporary break ause on the way back from picking up my car I sat in traffic for half an hour to go one block. And then the waitress spilled my ice tea in my lap. She's lucky she's one if my favorite waitresses here though lol. I might have cried otherwise.
          �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
          Sneak Attack

Comment

I usually refer to a spilling like that, as setting up a snack for later.

Sick, huh?

Why's it gotta be that way!!!?

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

Anxiety. I have it again.
              [4:82]

Comment

We had a filthy store to clean (AGAIN) and we were short a person. So it was just me and one other gal cleaning up. And EVERYONE decided to come in as we were closing. My thighs hurt from all the squatting to clean lower shelves.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I had like crazy wavy vision in the corner of my eye, and now I have a weird headache.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                    I had like crazy wavy vision in the corner of my eye, and now I have a weird headache.
                    Google, 'visual migrane'. Some people on this forum suffer them and it sounds like you might have experienced one...
                    夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Had an upset tummy for about a week now. And weird heartburn. It's not bad enough to require tums but it's there. And headaches. Lots of headaches, although that might be attributed to learning to wear the glasses. So disorienting sometimes. >.<
                      Sneak Attack

Comment

Divorced.

I detest being single!

Comment

Little over 3 hours of sleep. 12 hour shift with no food.

Why do I do this to myself?
                          [4:82]

Comment

Just finished a 50 hour work week. Am now pulling two twelve hour volunteer shifts at the firehouse. </3

Comment

Originally posted by Dral View Post
                              Just finished a 50 hour work week. Am now pulling two twelve hour volunteer shifts at the firehouse. </3

*perk*

Volunteer firefighter??

Comment

The opening ceremonies of the Olympics sucked donkey balls. Boring donkey balls.

~Shire to industrial age to I think kids with polio to Harry potter Voldemort fighting Cruella De Ville
                                ~Men in top hats fucking interpretative dancing with their stupid pantemine and jazz hands.
                                ~Drums that WOULD NOT STOP

Seriously? Your history is pretty dour as it is. I mean plague, black plague, yellow plague, plague plague.

Gah. Fucking boring as hell.
                                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Working...
                                X