Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

Originally posted by Dumuzi View Post
    Thing is, it's not just males. Lots of females share that same view and even vote for these politicians. Stop trying to stick it to one gender!
    Well maybe the female Republican politicians are just a tad smarter with social media. It's been the males who have been saying stuff like this. When I see a female on the news, I'll bust her too.
    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
      Well maybe the female Republican politicians are just a tad smarter with social media. It's been the males who have been saying stuff like this. When I see a female on the news, I'll bust her too.
      It's probably because they don't have laptops with internet in the kitchen. :bounce: /trololololoooo
      [4:82]

Comment

Huh. The only female Republican, I can think of, is that retarded ho' from Alaska. It's indicative of how much I avoid politics AND the news that I've happily forgotten her name. Though, I still feel bad for the Alaskans.

I just want to know how long it's going to take to forget that Pelosi twit's name, now!

"Reason is not automatic. Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it." - Ayn Rand

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." - Marcus Aurelius

"The very ink with which history is written is merely fluid prejudice." - Mark Twain

"The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing." - Johnny Depp

Comment

See, I'm from Delaware, and apparently we are capable of producing all sorts of crazy people who like to open their mouths and don't care what comes out.... (Joe Biden, Christine O'Donnell) So I really do understand about crazy bloody politicians. I just wish we could have an aptitude test followed by a lie detector for them... Maybe it would help? prolly not...
          http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
          ~Jim Butcher

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
            It is interesting that though the right is "Pro life",they seem to not care much when that life grows up in a VERY poor environment and their vision of NO safety net is strange. You end up with a large population with little education,and little chance to find work. When you can't work,you find other ways to feed yourself,such as crime. The biggest problem we face in my opinion is over population,and at some point we have to curb the increase. Perhaps do like China,but if we don;t find a way to stop the growth at some point the solution will end up being "Culling" that meaning mass deleting. I read that when other countries consume like the U.S.,and they are beginning to do just that,it would take 4 earths to provide the food and water to sustain that rate of consumption. Move over people,that is MY square foot of living space(Joke?)
            I read something (I can't remember the exact source atm) about how certain African conflicts have been marked by extremely young soldiers, rape-gangs and a social system (lack of health care, poverty, no female empowerment etc.) that forces the women to carry the pregnancies to term... hence creating more child-soldiers.

One of our most trusted methods of ending Depressions has been war. Our defense budget is huuuuuuge. The marketing of military recruitment to minorities and the saturation in financially challenged states, counties, cities, etc., (along with the education/career opportunity incentives offered by military enlistment) is monumental.
            The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Long day + Lack of sleep + Lack of food = Headache that won't go away.
              [4:82]

Comment

I couldn't find the 'things that make you cry' thread. I am just going to say it here and be done with it. I feel as if I am in a Twilight Zone episode but it's really groundhog's day. I received a call from my uncle while at work. Actually while shopping for stupid veggies at the grocery store for work. My brother David has passed away. Details are sketchy. He had an accident years ago and it affected him badly. He's been having problem with his leg. Something about prescription medication and alcohol. We don't know for sure. It's another game of waiting for the coroner to pronounce cause of death. And then go through the funeral arraignments. Something I will NOT be participating in this time. I just can't do this again. Bury my mother in January. And now I have to bury my brother.

I'm going to take a Xanax and do whatever it is that comes after that.
                Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I'm sorry, Gesh. *hugs*
                  �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                  ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                  Sneak Attack
                  Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

I'm sorry Medusa *hugs* x
                    "You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me"- CS Lewis

https://www.facebook.com/KimberlyHagenART

Comment

Medusa, I am so sorry! Wish you well, hon.

Comment

So sorry Medusa,I just lost my older sister within the last 2 months,and it is hard seeing your family go. Now it is just my younger sister and me left. You have to take care of yourself first I have found,and try an remember all the good times.
                        MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                        NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                        don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                        http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Oh medusa, I'm so sorry. Doubly so about your mother: I didn't know about that.

Mostly art.

Comment

That is horrible news Medusa. My thoughts are with you. (>*.*)>
                            夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

It's been awhile since I've been here, I've kinda missed it. This thread helped clear my head a lot.

I look at past posts, so I want to say before I go on about my life. Medusa, her family and friends will be in my prayers. I know how hard it is to have a sibling pass away. <3

So, my meds work...I'm happier so that's good...Lost 10 pounds and the doctor isn't too happy about that...That's okay.

I finally have a girlfriend, the one I've wanted since last school year...I need to come up with a ceremony for us...

School starts soon, I'm nervous... I hope people don't make fun of me...or think I'm lying when I say I like girls...

Gotta ignore the negative comments I know I'll get.... 'Cause you know, sometimes it just takes others a long time to figure themselves out...it's happened to almost all gay people...we don't always see it...I'd like to meet someone who didn't ever wonder why they were different.

I'm getting my Owl tattoo Tuesday, that should be fun..also going out in public with just on tank top on and not three...should be interesting...I know Lovey is proud of me for at least wanting to attempt it.

Also, I've been wanting to say this for weeks... I do not like Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan at all! Sure he might have some other ideas we just don't hear about. But taking rights away from women is wrong, outsourcing jobs is wrong also. I am pro-choice and frown upon the women who get abortions just because they don't want the baby; but am pro-choice because sometimes it just has to happen that way. They should own up to their mistakes but we can't stop them, and sometimes bad things happen to women, like rape.
                              Check out my blog, it's a good way to stay entertained if you get bored.
                              http://fallenangeli.blogspot.com/

Comment

Bloody Sky.. aaaauuugghhh. They're coming out next week to install our Sky+, that's great and all, but they apparently can't come out until OCTOBER to connect us to the Internet. I bet they still charge us for the service they're not providing. I am sick of not being able to post links, or pictures. I'm sick of not being able to write online in Japanese: I've probably forgotten the entire language now. Yup, been too damned long...
                                夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Working...
                                X