THE RANT THREAD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE RANT THREAD!

I didn't know you were in PA.,for some reason here in NJ we caught a major break with the ice storm. Did lose power for an hour due to a blown transformer from Ice it seems.
    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

I may or may not have accidentally deleted my gmail account. Well, I did but I changed my password through the password recovery thing and it lets me in now like normal, which is what the support section said to do but there's no way to check if it'll still be deleted soon or not. I hope it doesn't get deleted. I really can't lose this account, I use it for everything and I have so much stuff on it that I need for various things.
      They moaned and squealed, and pressed their snouts to the earth. We are sorry, we are sorry.
      Sorry you were caught, I said. Sorry that you thought I was weak, but you were wrong.
      -Madeline Miller, Circe

Comment

Google killed off their only real awesome program: gmail desktop notifier. I will miss you old friend. Died suddenly about 3 hours ago. No little diling sound anymore.

But I did find a Chrome extension replacement. It has a gmail icon at the top corner and also in my tray below. And it makes the sound.

Bastards!
        Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Quit calling me for interviews for positions that don't exist. DON'T FUCKING WASTE MY TIME AND GET MY HOPES UP.
          No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

For some reason many companies and Industries have my phone number and call me to talk about taxes.... -_-
            I AM NOT 18 YET, MORONS! STOP CALLING ME ALREADY!
            "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I haz to fast to give blood tomorrow. I haz to fast for 14 hours. FOUR TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN.

Comment

So, my landlady is having the house fumigated, and that means I and the other tenants have to be put up in a hotel. That's not so bad, she's paying for it and providing meals, apparently. What blows is that any open food has to be wrapped up and I have to take "anything of value" with me. I am so not interested in practically moving into a hotel and then back into the house. Plus, the hotel is on the other side of town, which means I'll have to take a cab to work for two days. I think I'm just gonna shove all my food into the fridge and all my things into a box and hope for the best.
                Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                  So, my landlady is having the house fumigated, and that means I and the other tenants have to be put up in a hotel. That's not so bad, she's paying for it and providing meals, apparently. What blows is that any open food has to be wrapped up and I have to take "anything of value" with me. I am so not interested in practically moving into a hotel and then back into the house. Plus, the hotel is on the other side of town, which means I'll have to take a cab to work for two days. I think I'm just gonna shove all my food into the fridge and all my things into a box and hope for the best.
                  Wouldn't count on the fridge being safe. Loose seals or such can let things in. If you hear a sucking sound near the fridge / freezer that usually indicates a weak seal and air getting into the unit.
                  I'm Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What Or How You Understand!

Comment

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
                    Wouldn't count on the fridge being safe. Loose seals or such can let things in. If you hear a sucking sound near the fridge / freezer that usually indicates a weak seal and air getting into the unit.
                    That's what I figured. Dammit.
                    Children love and want to be loved and they very much prefer the joy of accomplishment to the triumph of hateful failure. Do not mistake a child for his symptom.
                    -Erik Erikson

Comment

Originally posted by Clive View Post
                      Giant trash bags & duct tape. Wrap everything in a big-ass bag & duct tape it tightly.
                      The forum member formerly known as perzephone. Or Perze. I've shed a skin.

Comment

Originally posted by perzephone View Post
                        Giant trash bags & duct tape. Wrap everything in a big-ass bag & duct tape it tightly.
                        Thank you, my savior.
                        -Erik Erikson

Comment

I'm on my way to give mah blood to the vampires at the blood lab. But I need to tinkle so badly! But I don't know if they need a urine sample or not. So I'm gonna have to hold it on the 45 minute bus ride. Seriously. I'm gonna pee my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                            Quit calling me for interviews for positions that don't exist. DON'T FUCKING WASTE MY TIME AND GET MY HOPES UP.
                            effin seriously? thats... well shitty... really shitty...
                            http://catcrowsnow.blogspot.com/

But they were doughnuts of darkness. Evil damned doughnuts, tainted by the spawn of darkness.... Which could obviously only be redeemed by passing through the fiery inferno of my digestive tract.
                            ~Jim Butcher

Comment

I just vomited and I have the shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                I just vomited and I have the shakes.

Oh, that's scary, I was doin' the same thing at about that same time... but two time zones away...
                                I often wish that I had done drugs in the '70s. At least there'd be a reason for the flashbacks. - Rick the Runesinger

Blood and Country

Tribe of my Tribe
                                Clan of my Clan
                                Kin of my Kin
                                Blood of my Blood

For the Yule was upon them, the Yule; and they quaffed from the skulls of the slain,
                                And shouted loud oaths in hoarse wit, and long quaffing swore laughing again.

Comment

Working...
                                X