Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Kemetics - before you give the bird to Ra...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Kemetics - before you give the bird to Ra...

... make sure it has a full belly.

Bird Mummy's Secret: Why Raptor Was Force-Fed by Ancient Egyptians
    Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Re: For Kemetics - before you give the bird to Ra...

Oh dear... Luckily I'm not among those who offer animals to the Neteru.
    Thanks, Corbin!
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
      Oh dear... Luckily I'm not among those who offer animals to the Neteru.
      Thanks, Corbin!
      You could, I guess, offer stuffed animals, like a Winnie-the-Pooh teddy bear.

Wrap it up in bandages and put it in a box under your alter...
      Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Yeah, but still.. I prefer offering plants and some not living things like books, for instnace.
        "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

I have found that the greatest offering is a blood offering. My sacrifices are offered at the blood bank. It is a blood offering that offers life to others. An offering of life is the best gift you can give. (in my humble opinion)
          The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
          I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonsFriend View Post
            I have found that the greatest offering is a blood offering. My sacrifices are offered at the blood bank. It is a blood offering that offers life to others. An offering of life is the best gift you can give. (in my humble opinion)
            Normally I cringe when people start talking about blood offerings, but I think that is the best form of offering of any kind that I have heard in a long time.

Comment

Thank you.
              I am a student of Pythagorean philosophy and he came up with the teach that taking a live animal, killing it and offering the death of the animal to its Creator was a bad idea. Totally against the thought of the time.
              The Dragon sees infinity and those it touches are forced to feel the reality of it.
              I am his student and his partner. He is my guide and an ominous friend.

Comment

When I saw the title, I thought "the bird" meant "the middle finger".

Comment

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
                  When I saw the title, I thought "the bird" meant "the middle finger".
                  LOL - yes, I'm slick that way...

Comment

Working...
                  X