X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa
    replied
    Re: Unpopular Opinions.

I don't have a problem with piercing a kid's ears. Apparently I'm in the minority over at reddit. People are losing their ever loving minds over this. Meh.

Leave a comment:

• LearningMan
    replied

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
    http://bacontoday.com/bacon-kahlua-a...so-bean-fudge/

Bacon Kahlua and Espresso Bean FUDGE
    And we wonder about American obesity rates...

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Speak the word,and the internet produces...Magical......

Leave a comment:

• Munin-Hugin
    replied

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
    ^What would the Internet do if there were bacon-flavored chocolate-covered coffee beans?
    Bacon Kahlua and Espresso Bean Fudge is quite possibly the best fudge you will ever eat. If you love bacon, booze, coffee & chocolate, you need to make it.

Bacon Kahlua and Espresso Bean FUDGE

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

Ploop and crash..Bacon and chocolate and Coffee beans...Oh my...

Leave a comment:

• Gleb
    replied

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
    ^What would the Internet do if there were bacon-flavored chocolate-covered coffee beans?
    Interesting thought. I'd like to know how it tastes.

Leave a comment:

• LearningMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Gas Mask
    replied

Chocolate covered coffee beans? Those are really tasty!

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

In Calif they had chocolate covered coffee beans...actually kinda tasty..Mainly found in SF very cool local coffee houses(NOT Starbucks)

Leave a comment:

• monsno_leedra
    replied

Originally posted by Jembru View Post
    They do a 95% which is almost black, and not sweet at all. It's like eating strong coffee grinds. I can't remember the colour of the packet though. It would look similar to the one above, but a different colour.
    That might be it. Recall when I tried that one gave me a coffee like set of the shakes and a headache from hades.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Originally posted by monsno_leedra View Post
    That does look similar to the package and shape of the pieces. I just recall some of it was almost a dark black color and had a really bitter yet sweet tang to it when you ate it.
    They do a 95% which is almost black, and not sweet at all. It's like eating strong coffee grinds. I can't remember the colour of the packet though. It would look similar to the one above, but a different colour.

Leave a comment:

• monsno_leedra
    replied

Ooh, you've reminded me of white chocolate wth freeze-dried strawberries.. that is amazingly good. Tescos did an Easter egg with it this year and I must admit it didn't last a full 24hrs..
    Have to admit the main eggs I liked were Cadburry eggs though they had a really dark chocolate egg last year my wife found for me. That's one of those things we find at easter but not really any other time in the states.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Ooh, you've reminded me of white chocolate wth freeze-dried strawberries.. that is amazingly good. Tescos did an Easter egg with it this year and I must admit it didn't last a full 24hrs..

Leave a comment:

• monsno_leedra
    replied

I don't know about the US, but you often get a cocoa percentage printed on the dark chocolate here. The higher the percentage, the darker the chocolate and more bitter the taste. I like a nice 70% myself. It's just right. I definitely prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth, and I'm not keen on anything above 70%.

Or at least, I tell myself I don't have a sweet tooth.. and yet I can happily eat a whole packet of fizzy laces when I get the chance.. Completely destroying the surface of my tongue in the process.

Also.. is lindt chocolate available outside of Europe? Maybe this is the brand you can't remember

That does look similar to the package and shape of the pieces. I just recall some of it was almost a dark black color and had a really bitter yet sweet tang to it when you ate it.

Leave a comment:

• kalynraye
    replied

I don't know about the US, but you often get a cocoa percentage printed on the dark chocolate here. The higher the percentage, the darker the chocolate and more bitter the taste. I like a nice 70% myself. It's just right. I definitely prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate, but I don't have much of a sweet tooth, and I'm not keen on anything above 70%.

Or at least, I tell myself I don't have a sweet tooth.. and yet I can happily eat a whole packet of fizzy laces when I get the chance.. Completely destroying the surface of my tongue in the process.

Also.. is lindt chocolate available outside of Europe? Maybe this is the brand you can't remember

Yes ma'am it is. I enjoy chocolate alot. Almost all of it. I'll do milk to dark and everything in between. White chocolate is one I have to be in the mood for. Around easter they put out a cookies and creme bunny. I will sit and eat that whole thing.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X