X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anunitu
    replied
    Re: Unpopular Opinions.

I would think all politicians are clones of each other...Unpopular opinion??...These days perhaps not so much...

Leave a comment:

• Munin-Hugin
    replied

Rap isn't music. Perhaps it can be relabelled as rhythmic poetry or something, but music? Sorry, nope.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Originally posted by Gleb View Post
    Define instrumental music.
    I assume it would be anything without lyrics, right?

When it comes to studying, I prefer to listen to instrumental too, as I find lyrics a bit distracting. Also, I only like instrumental classical music. I can't stand the abomination, the crime against music, the assault on my ears, they they call opera.

Leave a comment:

• Gleb
    replied

Originally posted by LearningMan View Post
    I prefer instrumental music to other kinds of music. I'm not sure how many adults agree with me, but it seems that almost every teen I've met dislikes instrumental music.
    Define instrumental music.

Leave a comment:

• Jembru
    replied

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    So there is this regional(hey, might even be national) charity commercial that plays on every dang radio station. And it annoys me so badly. I mean I want to go out and actively kill children.

That advert didn't tell me anything? What do they mean? Do they give cars to disadvantaged children? Is this a campaign to get kids behind the wheel and on the roads to give natural selection a helping hand? Or are they after toy cars? Kids electric cars? Or are they selling donated cars to raise money for children's charities? What kind of charities then? Terminally ill children? Children displaced by war? Combating child poverty? Supporting abused children? Kids who want to drive but were unfortunate enough to be born in a country with a minimum age requirement for taking your driving test....

That advert made me angry.. and now I want to kill them all too...
    Last edited by Jembru; 28 Jul 2015, 02:14.

Leave a comment:

• Hawkfeathers
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    You talking like "It's a small world after all?"..If so,I agree,that song still haunts me,even after more years than I want to remember when I went to Disneyland with my sister with her son.
    I was a kid in Brooklyn during the 1964-65 NY Worlds Fair, and we went many, many times. That's where that song came from. I have the promo record. And the darn song's been stuck in my head all these years.

Leave a comment:

• LearningMan
    replied

I prefer instrumental music to other kinds of music. I'm not sure how many adults agree with me, but it seems that almost every teen I've met dislikes instrumental music.

Leave a comment:

• Willow
    replied

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
    Thats with the gators right? And Betty White..
    That's the one. ^^

Leave a comment:

• Medusa
    replied

Originally posted by Juniper View Post
    Here's one I'm sure not many people with agree with.

I strongly dislike 99% of songs that have kids singing in them. Especially choir style. No. Just no.
    So there is this regional(hey, might even be national) charity commercial that plays on every dang radio station. And it annoys me so badly. I mean I want to go out and actively kill children.

Leave a comment:

• toxicyarnglare
    replied

I strongly dislike 99% of songs that have kids singing in them. Especially choir style. No. Just no.
    While I don't agree with that 100% of the time, I always found it somewhat disturbing when in some contemporary christian songs I was forced to listen to when I lived with my parents, that occasionally they would have some kid singing along with them.

Leave a comment:

• anunitu
    replied

You talking like "It's a small world after all?"..If so,I agree,that song still haunts me,even after more years than I want to remember when I went to Disneyland with my sister with her son.

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied
    Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

Normally, I'd agree with you, but I'm afraid that would annoy you.

So, instead:

What!!!!?

What the HELL is the matter with your ears, woman?!!!
    Lol love you, too.

Leave a comment:

• B. de Corbin
    replied

Normally, I'd agree with you, but I'm afraid that would annoy you.

So, instead:

What!!!!?

What the HELL is the matter with your ears, woman?!!!

Leave a comment:

• Juniper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• monsno_leedra
    replied

Originally posted by Ljubezen View Post
    I must be the only person who likes the movie Lake Placid. Everyone at work seems to hate it...
    I enjoyed the first one, especially when they use the helicopter to catch the one. The later ones though I didn't care much for though I have number two I think it is because it came as a joint pack. Betty White was definitely out of her normal role style in this one.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X