Unpopular Opinions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

1. I don't like vegans who force their eating habits on other people. (Example: "You can't support animal rights if you eat meat!1!")
    2. Likewise, I don't like non-vegans that force their eating habits on vegans. (I've honestly never experienced this, but my friend has)
    3. Racism goes both ways.
    4. Sexism goes both ways.
    5. Women are not oppressed in first world countries.
    6. I support Christian Witchcraft and Christopaganism.
    7. I support the right to believe in creationism.
    8. I'm neither liberal nor conservative.
    9. Men should have safe spaces too. The world itself is not a safe place for them at all.
    10. I support gun rights to a certain extent.
    11. I don't support circumcision unless it is consented.

Comment

Originally posted by Daughter of Toothless View Post
      1. I don't like vegans who force their eating habits on other people. (Example: "You can't support animal rights if you eat meat!1!")
      2. Likewise, I don't like non-vegans that force their eating habits on vegans. (I've honestly never experienced this, but my friend has)
      3. Racism goes both ways.
      4. Sexism goes both ways.
      5. Women are not oppressed in first world countries.
      6. I support Christian Witchcraft and Christopaganism.
      7. I support the right to believe in creationism.
      8. I'm neither liberal nor conservative.
      9. Men should have safe spaces too. The world itself is not a safe place for them at all.
      10. I support gun rights to a certain extent.
      11. I don't support circumcision unless it is consented.
      (I did the bolding.) I don't understand how anyone would ever consent to something like that (yes, I know men have). Seriously, though...OOOOWWWW! I'm not even a guy and I can still imagine how painful that has to be.

No one's coming near my genitals with sharp objects unless it's medically necessary...and the person's a very well-trained doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by anunitu View Post
        Don't feel alone in your feelings Juni,I can not be in a room with people arguing,to much of that growing up. That is the one thing that will make me just up and leave. Only way I could be in a bar was if I was drunk,with all the people talking at once.

Me too. I dont handle yelling well at all or bars.

Comment

Joss Whedon is overrated.
          Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thalassa View Post
            But he did Firefly and Serenity!

Are you sure you got the right guy?
            Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

Right? I have at shirt that days "joss whedon is my master now." Lol

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
              Sneak Attack
              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

Originally posted by B. de Corbin View Post

Yup... just got up to date on all the sheild episodes...and I'm done, imo, the jumped the shark midway last season.

actually, i felt that way about firefly too...i was glad they ended it at the end of the first season and "finished" it with a movie, else he would have ruined that too.
                Wonderful Life: The Burgess Shale and the Nature of HistoryPagan Devotionals, because the wind and the rain is our Bible
                sigpic

Comment

I didn't really care one way or another for Firefly or Serenity. I didn't hate them, there just wasn't anything to hold my interest in them.
                  Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

*puts you in the corner.
                    Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

I don't even know who that is.

Comment

I don't think Tom Hiddleson is that good-looking. He has a nice voice, but he's just kind of weird and lanky.
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Originally posted by habbalah View Post
                          I don't think Tom Hiddleson is that good-looking. He has a nice voice, but he's just kind of weird and lanky.
                          That's kind of how I feel about Benedict cumberbatch too... they're very attractive, but it's more from personality shining through than anything physical.
                          You remind me of the babe
                          What babe?
                          The babe with the power
                          What power?
                          The Power of voodoo
                          Who do?
                          You do!
                          Do what?
                          Remind me of the babe!

Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Comment

People who purposely don't get their kids vaccinated and cite a bunch of government conspiracy diatribes in addition to non sequitur arguments make me want to throttle their ugly, diseased children.
                            No one tells the wind which way to blow.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn View Post
                              People who purposely don't get their kids vaccinated and cite a bunch of government conspiracy diatribes in addition to non sequitur arguments make me want to throttle their ugly, diseased children.
                              We have a plague of Whooping Cough going through the schools right now. I was in talking to my doctor a couple days ago, and, yup, it's because people refuse to get their kids vaccinated (subject came up because I wanted to make sure I was still covered. I don't think I'd enjoy whooping).
                              Every moment of a life is a horrible tragedy, a slapstick comedy, dark nihilism, golden illumination, or nothing at all; depending on how we write the story we tell ourselves.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X