• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unpopular Opinions.

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
    Pet rats are fine. Feral rats? Hell no.
    Same goes for feral cats.
    I sort of have to disagree about the cats. There's nothing wrong with a kitty that doesn't own a human if he/she doesn't want to. There's a 200+ population community over in the western part of Canada, a forest just filled with feral cats. They have their own culture, really, recognize and miss each other when they're gone, etc. Technically, the kits of a stray are considered feral if they've been born in the wild. The two little darlings that are living in the bushes in my backyard with their big mamma are therefore feral. They're just these little balls of fuzz that romp and skitter and play and chase moths just like any other cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Munin-Hugin View Post
      I sort of have to disagree about the cats. There's nothing wrong with a kitty that doesn't own a human if he/she doesn't want to. There's a 200+ population community over in the western part of Canada, a forest just filled with feral cats. They have their own culture, really, recognize and miss each other when they're gone, etc. Technically, the kits of a stray are considered feral if they've been born in the wild. The two little darlings that are living in the bushes in my backyard with their big mamma are therefore feral. They're just these little balls of fuzz that romp and skitter and play and chase moths just like any other cat.
      Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike feral cats. Not at all. I'm ok with pet rats and cats etc. I'm not going to aproach a feral rat or a feral cat. That's all. I think they do their part in nature. But I'm not going near one. When I was a kid, I used to hang out in the alley with the alley cats (latch key kid) and I caught ring work and had to bathe in Aveeno.

nothankyou
      Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

^^^ Those "balls of fuzz" have ruined my backyard nesting habitat. I'm a lifelong birder and specifically chose this house for that reason. People are irresponsible to let them out. I want to go all feral on those idiots. Keep your blankety-blank pets inside, or at least, off my blankety-blank property. Lots of people where I live think "freedom" means do what you want, where you want, and blankety-blank everyone else. I'm the weird one for giving a blankety-blank about consideration and respect.
        sigpic
        Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I saw a news article where people were letting their cat roam outside all the time. And it would come back home shaved. I guess the neighbors got tired of it. Lol.

Comment

I saw a news article where people were letting their cat roam outside all the time. And it would come back home shaved. I guess the neighbors got tired of it. Lol.
            I saw that, too. I'd rather take a razor to the owners.
            sigpic
            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I don't care for "Dr. Who"
              I'm not patriotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaxxie View Post
                I don't care for "Dr. Who"
                I'm not patriotic.
                You are pretty much the only other person I've heard who says they don't care for it. Nice to know I'm not alone, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by toxicyarnglare View Post
                  You are pretty much the only other person I've heard who says they don't care for it. Nice to know I'm not alone, haha.
                  Finally! A kindred spirit LOL. Usually people glare at me incredulously, as if I've spoken blasphemies when I confess this. My husband and son love the show, so I'm fairly outnumbered even in my own home.

Comment

Dr. Who WHO????????Not really a fan my own self....
                    MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                    NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                    don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                    http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike feral cats. Not at all. I'm ok with pet rats and cats etc. I'm not going to aproach a feral rat or a feral cat. That's all. I think they do their part in nature. But I'm not going near one. When I was a kid, I used to hang out in the alley with the alley cats (latch key kid) and I caught ring work and had to bathe in Aveeno.

nothankyou
                      I got ring worm, it was HORRIBLE. When the doctor first told me I heard wrong and thought he said tapeworm. I almost passed out xD
                      Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalJackal View Post
                        I got ring worm, it was HORRIBLE. When the doctor first told me I heard wrong and thought he said tapeworm. I almost passed out xD
                        I was 5 and itched like crazy. I distinctly remember getting in trouble.

I used to watch the original Dr Who on PBS when I was a kid. I thought it was the weirdest coolest show. But nope. I don't watch it.

Comment

As a kid almost everyone got that..kind of a rite of passage...also Impatigo(sp),and the weird purple stuff they put on you to cure it. I think That also you get from feral cats..

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

I was 5 and itched like crazy. I distinctly remember getting in trouble.

I used to watch the original Dr Who on PBS when I was a kid. I thought it was the weirdest coolest show. But nope. I don't watch it.
                            Oh, I got it this year xD
                            Miserable. And my sister, blaming my rats for it (even though we took them to the vet and she confirmed they hadn't given it to me) insisted we get rid of them or we would all get the bubonic plague. Thankfully my parents took my side in THAT argument.

My parents are addicted to Doctor Who. Meh. I only watch the episodes that border being similar to Supernatural, like the one with the werewolf. The rest I've never seen and don't want to.
                            Love me for who I am, not for who you want me to be.

Comment

I think bacon - in all its forms, shapes and sizes - is overrated and I don't find it delicious at all.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
                              �Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. And experience is often the most valuable thing you have to offer.�
                              ― Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture
                              Sneak Attack
                              Avatar picture by the wonderful and talented TJSGrimm.

Comment

See my post in another thread about bacon flavored Seaweed.....

sigpic

witchvox

Comment

Working...
                                X