This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juniper View Post

Unfortunately, as long as someone is making profit from Black Friday, it's going to keep spreading.
    What about cyber Monday? Is that a global thing yet? Since it's all on the internet...
    Although, I do partake in some cyber Monday sales... In my underwear... At home.

Sent from my mobile device using Forum Runner
    Yeah, I got cyber monday emails too...

Vienna is cooool!!!
    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
    Seen the desert and the birds
    You cut your hair short
    Like a shush to an insult
    The world had been yelling
    Since the day you were born
    Revolting with anger
    While it smiled like it was cute
    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Re: What Are You Thinking About?

Ya Juni,being a Grownup can kinda do that to your vacation time...Oh to be a kid again,with no worries,let the grownups worry...
      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
        Yeah, I got cyber monday emails too...

Vienna is cooool!!!
        I loved Vienna! I bet it's beautiful around Christmas!

Comment

It's uh...raining. Rained all day Sunday. Not Monday. All day today. All day tomorrow.

Um. Rain. In Southern California.

Woah.
          Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

the coding that I just finished and more code yet to write tonight
            Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

Ya Duce,the drought "Might" be over...I remember the last one I saw when I lived in California. 5 years of drought,7 of rain,its a cycle thing. El Ninyo,la ninya

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-1...ino-risks.html

I think is going to rain a bit..

http://blogs.mprnews.org/updraft/201...o-soak-so-cal/
              MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
              NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
              don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
              http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Bikers are fighting ISIS with the Kurds, how badass is that?
                White and Red 'till I'm cold and dead.
                sigpic
                In Days of yore,
                From Britain's shore
                Wolfe the dauntless hero came
                And planted firm Britannia's flag
                On Canada's fair domain.
                Here may it wave,
                Our boast, our pride
                And joined in love together,
                The thistle, shamrock, rose entwined,
                The Maple Leaf Forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
                  Bikers are fighting ISIS with the Kurds, how badass is that?
                  That needs to be a movie, or better yet a video game.
                  Trust is knowing someone or something well enough to have a good idea of their motivations and character, for good or for ill. People often say trust when they mean faith.

Comment

Originally posted by DanieMarie View Post

I loved Vienna! I bet it's beautiful around Christmas!
                    Sooooo pretty! We walked alll day. My toes definitely feel like theyve been in boots all day, and all I've eaten is heese on bread! We saw the natural history museum, the leopold museum, mozarts house, the ankeruhr, memorial to the holocaust, and other things I cant remember. And we've been to 6 different xmas markets in a day and a bit. I looooove xmas market mugs!!! I want to collect them all!!! So far I've run off with a boot from one, and a red love heart from another, because every market has their own mug!!! I'm not allowed to have all of them though

Does Germany do different mugs too? (You will make hubbys day if you say no haha)
                    ThorSon's milkshake brings all the PF girls to the yard - Volcaniclastic

RIP

I have never been across the way
                    Seen the desert and the birds
                    You cut your hair short
                    Like a shush to an insult
                    The world had been yelling
                    Since the day you were born
                    Revolting with anger
                    While it smiled like it was cute
                    That everything was shit.

- J. Wylder

Comment

Originally posted by Heka View Post
                      Sooooo pretty! We walked alll day. My toes definitely feel like theyve been in boots all day, and all I've eaten is heese on bread! We saw the natural history museum, the leopold museum, mozarts house, the ankeruhr, memorial to the holocaust, and other things I cant remember. And we've been to 6 different xmas markets in a day and a bit. I looooove xmas market mugs!!! I want to collect them all!!! So far I've run off with a boot from one, and a red love heart from another, because every market has their own mug!!! I'm not allowed to have all of them though

Does Germany do different mugs too? (You will make hubbys day if you say no haha)
                      Yep, German Christmas markets usually have their own mugs! Sorry for your hubby, but you can have more to collect!

Comment

Originally posted by Denarius View Post
                        That needs to be a movie, or better yet a video game.
                        I would play the hell out of that game.
                        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Pulling a research paper out of my *** in 5 hours or less, what would the end of a semester be without this classic experience...

Good thing that my instructor isn't handing this over to the English department for technical criticism like he did to some students last semester. I know the teacher he'd give them too. She's a marvelous lady, a great professor and she'd tear me a new ***hole over how much this paper will not comply to APA standard.
                          Life itself was a lightsaber in his hands; even in the face of treachery and death and hopes gone cold, he burned like a candle in the darkness. Like a star shining in the black eternity of space.

Yoda: Dark Rendezvous

"But those men who know anything at all about the Light also know that there is a fierceness to its power, like the bare sword of the law, or the white burning of the sun." Suddenly his voice sounded to Will very strong, and very Welsh. "At the very heart, that is. Other things, like humanity, and mercy, and charity, that most good men hold more precious than all else, they do not come first for the Light. Oh, sometimes they are there; often, indeed. But in the very long run the concern of you people is with the absolute good, ahead of all else..."

John Rowlands, The Grey King by Susan Cooper

"You come from the Lord Adam and the Lady Eve", said Aslan. "And that is both honour enough to erect the head of the poorest beggar, and shame enough to bow the shoulders of the greatest emperor on earth; be content."

Aslan, Prince Caspian by CS Lewis

Comment

My beloved alma mater closed last spring. The property is now for sale. I was thinking it'd be cool if it became a senior living community and we all went home again.
                            sigpic
                            Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

I got on some crazy part of youtube again. Some chic talking about how to tell if your angel is communicating with you.

So if everyone has an angel...some of them need to be fired. Like those people who got Ebola. Those angels were drinking on the job I guess. Or how about those pedo angels. Are they like helping with the candy rations to get those kids in the vans? If you think just a little deeper into the angel business it might make you really fucking hate those bastards.

Just sayin
                              Satan is my spirit animal

Comment

Originally posted by Medusa View Post
                                I got on some crazy part of youtube again. Some chic talking about how to tell if your angel is communicating with you.
                                I'll try not to go off on a tangent (this ain't the rant thread, after all), but the new age fluffification of angels drives me bananas. Most people are familiar with angels from the Abrahamic traditions, and what are they there? Messengers yes, but also soldiers and executioners. Uriel is the primary entity I work with, and the fluffy portrayal of him tends to be as a gentle being of light (because his name means Light of God) that will help you with your creative work. Yes, he was Enoch's guide in heaven, where he wrote his two books (Enoch, I mean), but he's also said to hold liars by their tongues over the flames of Gehenna.

To me, that really doesn't say "I will rub your shoulders while you create your masterpiece". It's more like "work, bitch!".
                                Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Working...
                                X