This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy !

This looks like an interesting group. I was reading around here and ran into Runes and then watched a video, I had no idea of that divination before. Knew someone long ago that was very good with Tarot Cards and love the scene from Predator 2 wherein the Jamaican Voodoo Shaman tosses the bones and says, "He comes from the utter side.", LOL, the other-side of the Galaxy! Like me, seems like, I've always thought that I got dropped off on the wrong planet. Anyhow, I did some extensive research for pure entertainment to see the verity between Earth impacts from Space and Mythology and Religion. I read the oldest and most reliable information from around the world, from the Eddas, Vedas, Cuneiform, Hieroglyphics, the Bible, Maya Glyphs and codices, plus the myths of the Chinese, Japanese, Russian, North American Indigenous, Australia, Peru, ect. What I found is, they are all singing the same tune, chanting the same lines, telling the same story... The story goes, that a large fiery mountain came out of the Pleiades and caused the Deluge and conflagration from the sky and that in the future it will happen again. This is why Mankind has always worshiped the Sun and had a constant vigil on the Stars, because he was deathly afraid it will be taken away for long periods of time. From what I've read so far on this forum, Paganism, seems to be the most tolerant and friendly belief that I've ever run across.

Re: Howdy !

Hello, Bard (can I call you Bard?). Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it

Comment

Welcome to the forum!
      Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

love the scene from Predator 2 wherein the Jamaican Voodoo Shaman tosses the bones and says, "He comes from the utter side."
        Mistah Policeman. This ting...that's killin' your people an' mine...

Welcome, Bard. I hope you enjoy it here!
        Army of Darkness: Guardians of the Chat

Honorary Nord.

Habbalah Vlogs

Comment

Hello Bard! Welcome. Which Australian indigenous story tells of the large fiery mountain?

Originally posted by Bard A Madsen View Post
          From what I've read so far on this forum, Paganism, seems to be the most tolerant and friendly belief that I've ever run across.
          I think this is almost true! lol. Paganism in general is pretty open, but not always the people. I think the tolerance and friendliness you pick up on is owed mainly to the quality of people we have on this forum. This is the only internet community I've stayed a part of longer than 2 months (excluding WoW).

I look forward to your posts.

Comment

Welcome! Your beliefs sound really fascinating!
            baah.

Comment

Azvanna - Which Australian indigenous story tells of the large fiery mountain?

Not every one has that exact description, the Australians have strange mythological stories and lost my attention before I ran across the event. But, there is this report that they do? / did commemorate the Festival of the Dead. : "The Indigenous Australians also consecrate Three Days to the Memory of the Dead, as a Vernal New Year’s Celebration, regulated by the time-honoured Pleiades at the end of October, in which they paint a white stripe over their arms, legs, and ribs, they appear, as they dance by the Fires at night, like so many Skeletons Rejoicing." This goes back to the Flood as does Halloween and other ancestor venerations to remind us of the great loss of life and to propitiate the God's not to do it again. If you hadn't noticed, I answered you star question.

- - - Updated - - -
              Last edited by Bard A Madsen; 17 Nov 2015, 13:37.

Comment

Hey Bard

Also Azvanna are you talking about that mountain outside of tamworth that's burning from the inside out?
                Just wondering

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your time here!
                  夕方に急なにわか雨は「夕立」と呼ばれるなら、なぜ朝ににわか雨は「朝立ち」と呼ばれないの? ^^If a sudden rain shower in the evening is referred to as an 'evening stand', then why isn't a shower in the morning called 'morning stand'?

Comment

Marradin : "are you talking about that mountain outside of tamworth that's burning from the inside out?"

Nope, I'm talking about the mountain that hit the Earth 13,000 years ago, search Carolina Bays Wikipedia and the last paragraph Impact Event. In many of the myths they even say it happened up north. The mountain you mention is interesting though, they use to have peat bog fires in northern Wisconsin back when I was a kid, not sure if they are still burning or not.

Comment

Now you reminded me of the Pinn. coal fire that is still burning
                      Here the link is.
                      MAGIC is MAGIC,black OR white or even blood RED

all i ever wanted was a normal life and love.
                      NO TERF EVER WE belong Too.
                      don't stop the tears.let them flood your soul.

sigpic

my new page here,let me know what you think.

nothing but the shadow of what was

witchvox
                      http://www.witchvox.com/vu/vxposts.html

Comment

Working...
                      X