Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello! Hi, my name is Gabriel, I feel a good vibe in this forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! Hi, my name is Gabriel, I feel a good vibe in this forum!

I wish to know myself deeper as well are read members stories and have great exchanges.

Please forgive me sometimes for my self-centered personality as well as my english as second language! (French, Scottish)

When I was 4 or 5 I saw some entity which went through my bedroom wall, I was a little sick however the thing 'could' be sure real because it was too complex, I thought my younger brother who slept in the next bed on the other wall of the bedroom was dead. So during this evening that thing went through the wall and I could ask it what it was and touch it, its presence inspired great introspection and reverence, I knew it was important but I still have no clue of the implications.

The description is a 3 triangles 3 circles and 3 squares moving and revolving into each another without touching, they each had a special color which dominated, like red, green and blue of each type, however they had some kind of thickness, they were absolutely perfect shape, and had some reflections from one another. The best aspect in drawing that I saw is the key of solomon which is 3 triangles some circles and some square shapes appearing into the 3 triangles, however it is a pale comparison.

Beside that I meet a real witch maybe 15 years ago and she binded my love/desire to some demon for some 3 days, and the last night of the spell or whatever it is, I meet her and chased her through a magic place full of glowing things like a secret garden. It felt very good... and the next morning I was still around her and she explained she was a witch and did black magic, she explained everything to me, and I was so disappointed, and my brain was erasing everything because it made no logic and she just appeared crazy to me, I was looking for something way higher and mightier in magic. So yeah I forgot mostly everything about it.

What made me register here too is that I had a psychic experience and saw LOVE, whatever it is , God, Jesus, for 2 days and a girl that I know did have the same experience at 14, me I am 38. I am connected to her, to her lover, lived their future in dreams, as well and connected to her and saw where she was, what was happening when she was in danger, yeah she does crazy things, out of control etc. I thought since birth she was my love for life, we shared same dreams about our past lives, etc and had the same detachment crisis when young. Both our parents are crazy which doesn't help and talking about this could label me as crazy etc.

Anyways, this God experienced healed my past and helped me talk about those things. Now, please tell me I am not alone here...
    Last edited by volcaniclastic; 19 Feb 2020, 17:13. Reason: Removed colour for theme reading

Re: Hello! Hi, my name is Gabriel, I feel a good vibe in this forum!

Welcome to the forum! No you are not alone. We all have different experiences and different stories. So you are definitely not alone. Also for English being your second language, your doing a great job at it. As for magick, you will find that it can be hard to describe. It is really the intent behind the witch. So if this woman you mentioned was doing black magick then she had bad intentions for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help each other.
    Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Hello Gabriel. Welcome to Pagan Forum.

Comment

Originally posted by anubisa View Post
        Welcome to the forum! No you are not alone. We all have different experiences and different stories. So you are definitely not alone. Also for English being your second language, your doing a great job at it. As for magick, you will find that it can be hard to describe. It is really the intent behind the witch. So if this woman you mentioned was doing black magick then she had bad intentions for you. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. We're all here to help each other.
        Thanks! She explained to me she did black magic, which didn't seem 'black' to me except the demon binding and that I really loved a demon which shaped shifted everything, it was actually probably the other man who appeared with us that night. Right now in my life I wished I didn't turn her down, it was just too much for me to believe and denial was easier.

I think her only bad intention, which was involuntary, was that she explained that she could not control it, and she wanted relief from a priest who could cure her from practicing black magic. She didn't find a solution, we meet at a youth Christian one week meeting in Magog at their monastery, where by the way I felt something very odd and a powerful evil wrong thing there, way beyond the demon inside that witch. (marie-jeunesse is the religious group here easy to find them) Tonight I took the courage to start writing my magic book, it is secret, everything's in symbols, the answers ARE in the questions as I lay them down on the pages!. Page 3 is an actual seal of evil, what I remember of it seeing it in a dream, it is still powerful, but my real goal is to maybe meet someone who is a witch and to share the rest of my life with and help others, rebuild the new world...

I cannot say how much I appreciate your kind words Anubisa!
        Last edited by Gabriel9; 19 Feb 2020, 19:19.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel9 View Post
          I wish to know myself deeper as well are read members stories and have great exchanges.

Please forgive me sometimes for my self-centered personality as well as my english as second language! (French, Scottish)

When I was 4 or 5 I saw some entity which went through my bedroom wall, I was a little sick however the thing 'could' be sure real because it was too complex, I thought my younger brother who slept in the next bed on the other wall of the bedroom was dead. So during this evening that thing went through the wall and I could ask it what it was and touch it, its presence inspired great introspection and reverence, I knew it was important but I still have no clue of the implications.

The description is a 3 triangles 3 circles and 3 squares moving and revolving into each another without touching, they each had a special color which dominated, like red, green and blue of each type, however they had some kind of thickness, they were absolutely perfect shape, and had some reflections from one another. The best aspect in drawing that I saw is the key of solomon which is 3 triangles some circles and some square shapes appearing into the 3 triangles, however it is a pale comparison.

Beside that I meet a real witch maybe 15 years ago and she binded my love/desire to some demon for some 3 days, and the last night of the spell or whatever it is, I meet her and chased her through a magic place full of glowing things like a secret garden. It felt very good... and the next morning I was still around her and she explained she was a witch and did black magic, she explained everything to me, and I was so disappointed, and my brain was erasing everything because it made no logic and she just appeared crazy to me, I was looking for something way higher and mightier in magic. So yeah I forgot mostly everything about it.

What made me register here too is that I had a psychic experience and saw LOVE, whatever it is , God, Jesus, for 2 days and a girl that I know did have the same experience at 14, me I am 38. I am connected to her, to her lover, lived their future in dreams, as well and connected to her and saw where she was, what was happening when she was in danger, yeah she does crazy things, out of control etc. I thought since birth she was my love for life, we shared same dreams about our past lives, etc and had the same detachment crisis when young. Both our parents are crazy which doesn't help and talking about this could label me as crazy etc.

Anyways, this God experienced healed my past and helped me talk about those things. Now, please tell me I am not alone here...
          Welcome to Pagan Forum Gabriel9! I hope you will enjoy your time here.

Comment

Hi Laika, I hope too, writing my own magic book is very scary. I do not know yet if I can call spirits. All I know is that I worked so hard to summon a Goddess and she is turned over by something mightier than Odin and my angels and demons. She says she is with a witch now, I believe 0.

My demon angel is able to possess people for a few seconds, it can also walk in a vision shape close a black magic binding witch, It has the capability to make others go into fairyland, it does some spells on myself and show me things that I should not see, same with my 'good' angel, however something else is screwing up the thing that I love the most, and my protection angel is not able to stop it. If only I knew someone who could summon my angel or demon and ask them what is going on. I just lack the experience to do it, I do not have any pentagram of protection, I feel exhausted after I cast a spell I just do not know what to do...

Comment

Working...
            X