This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pregnant! XD

I recently discovered I'm pregnant! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm only five and half weeks, but I'm already bursting with joy about it. I keep finding myself wanting to crochet a baby blanket and craft other cute baby things. Guess that is what happens when you want kids for so long but keep telling yourself "not now" and then it happens on accident. Universe works in strange ways.

Anyways, tips and advice?

Re: I'm pregnant! XD

Congradulations!!!! Read as many books as possible and listen to quiet music. It will come in handy in the future.
    "Fair means that everybody gets what they need. And the only way to get that is to make it happen yourself."

Since I adore cats, I might write something strange or unusual in my comment.Cats are awesome!!! ^_^

Comment

Congratulations! Enjoy every part of your pregnancy! And relax!
      www.thewolfenhowlepress.com

Phantom Turnips never die.... they just get stewed occasionally....

Comment

Does Metal count as soft music?

Congratulations! Name him/her after a starwars character and they shall have an awesome life!

Check out my blog! The Daily Satanist

Comment

Congrats! All the best.
          sigpic
          Can you hear me, Major Tom? I think I love you.

Comment

OMG! Congrats! Keep us updated hon! Have a safe pregnancy!
            Anubisa

Dedicated and devoted to Lord Anubis and Lady Bast. A follower of the path of Egyptian Wicca.

Comment

Congrats! The next PF baby in the making. Woo!!
              We are what we are. Nothing more, nothing less. There is good and evil among every kind of people. It's the evil among us who rule now. -Anne Bishop, Daughter of the Blood

I wondered if he could ever understand that it was a blessing, not a sin, to be graced with more than one love.
              It could be complicated; of course it could be complicated. And it opened one up to the possibility of more pain and loss.
              Still, it was a blessing I would never relinquish. Love, genuine love, was always a cause for joy.
              -Jacqueline Carey, Naamah's Curse

Service to your fellows is the root of peace.

Comment

Congratz!

Does this mean we get to have another 'blessings for the baby' thread?
                Circe

Comment

Originally posted by GypsySeaWitch View Post
                  I recently discovered I'm pregnant! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm only five and half weeks, but I'm already bursting with joy about it. I keep finding myself wanting to crochet a baby blanket and craft other cute baby things. Guess that is what happens when you want kids for so long but keep telling yourself "not now" and then it happens on accident. Universe works in strange ways.

Anyways, tips and advice?
                  Congratulations, Gypsy! I love to hear a mother's excitement over her pregnancy. It shows the baby is wanted and seen as a gift. My wishes for a smooth pregnancy for you and baby.

I am 38 weeks and 3 days currently. Best tip I can give is to join a forum . I downloaded a free app for my smartphone by Babycentre. It has a weekly fetal growth chart and daily tips as well as forums. I didn't use the forum much, but if nothing else, it helped me realise every woman's pregnancy is different and each pregnancy a woman experiences is different. About the only thing that seems to be the same for everyone is that baby grows and then baby comes out! Lol. One thing I realised too late was that if I took everyone's advice, all I would be doing is resting at home and eating raw veges!! I slowed down in exercise too fast. What I really needed was to maintain balanced diet and keep active. Imo, be informed but decide with your healthcare provider what is right for you.

Wish you every blessing for this very special time in your life.

Comment

Oh my! Congratulations, ma'am

Comment

Congratulations~! :^^:

Comment

Congratulations! You have embarked on one of life's great adventures; no roller coaster on earth compares.

"No, no, you're not thinking; you're just being logical." -- Niels Bohr

Comment

Learn, Love and Live well..

Congratulations on the start of your wonderful journey!

Comment

Thanks everyone for the congratulations! And yes, the baby is very wanted. I've dreamed about having kids for years. I even already have pagan parenting books that have been sitting on my selves for a while now. I just hope I end as good a mom as I had.

Comment

Conga-rats!

Wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy.
                              Kemetic Blog - http://www.inspiringrainbow.wordpress.com

Bring your grains of Salt.

Comment

Working...
                              X